Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hair curlers anyone??

5 posts, 5 members
VickieM
18 posts
Hi there, I'm seeing a lot of ads at the moment on TV and on my Facebook feed for the cylindrical hair curlers.  Brands so far are Wylera and Thin Lizzy have one called UCurl (I think), they both seem to do the same thing, as in suck a portion of your hair into the curler and then out pops a perfectly curled strip of hair.

Call me a pessimist but when things seem to good (and easy) to be true, then they usually are.  Has anyone tried one of these?  Or know of anyone that has? 

What is the review, good/bad/terrible?  

PeterPan
76 posts
If you go on youtube and search shopstyleconquer perfect curls there's a very good video of the vs sassoon one, she's a kiwi as well so it seems pretty legit. I was also quite sceptical of them.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've never used one, but there is a VS one in the BR Brand Directory that has been reviewed.  Here's the link.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have one shaaanxo was shilling years ago, but it was only $60 in the end with all her bargain codes and a sale that was happening. Its a NuMe? I think?? Its been a while since ive even used it haahaha.

But its very good, i like it. I probably should've got a smaller barrel but eh. Still like it!
Cassey
22 posts
When you cant find many people that have personally tried it, I go to youtube and hunt out videos by low level accounts. I find these accounts tend to be the ones that will expose the flaws in the product that make it hard to use 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!