Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Goodbye, Moisture Mist

13 posts, 7 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
When I was in my local Farmers store last week, I was informed by the sales lady in the beauty department that the Moisture Mist range is being discontinued due to certain ingredients being no longer available.  

If you’re a Moisture Mist fan stock up on your favourites while you can, as the range will be phased out by the end of this year. 
Wow. That’s interesting. I’ve still got a few Moisture Mist products. Thanks 
MareeB
5239 posts
That's a shame. I have some Moisture Mist products that I love.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
At one stage Moisture Mist was my holy grail foundation but then my skin changed and sadly it doesn't work for me anymore. I do love their CC cream though. 

Such a shame as they have been around for such a long time.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Interesting... Thanks for the news =)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for the heads up. I do love moisture mist BB cream. 
MareeB
5239 posts
First I Lost Za CC cream, now Moisture Mist CC cream..where to from here?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh Maree, I agree with you regarding the ZA CC Cream, I'm down to my last 2 tubes and I need to find another one that is just as good if not better. Have you found one that even comes close to it yet?
MareeB
5239 posts
Moisture Mist Mumof3, which I actually like more than Za. I'm very sorry to lose them both :(
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no! That’s sad news.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
There’s currently a “buy two get one free” sale on at Farmers for all Moisture Mist products.  

I managed to get two powdery foundation refills and a loose powder refill today ($96 value) for only $44, as I also had a $20 voucher to spend.  I think that was a good bargain! 
MareeB
5239 posts
That's awesome bargain shopping Silvene!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, Maree.

I bought the powdery foundation refill, thinking that I could pop that refill into my LE Fantail Beauty Cake compact once I finished the Beauty Cake (I’m not a fan of the beauty cake, we have a love-hate relationship at the moment - love the compact, hate the product) ... Turns out Moisture Mist pulled a sneaky!  The outside of all their compacts are similar in size, but the pan sizes are different.  The powdery foundation refill pan is about half a centimetre wider than the beauty cake pan, and here I thought I was being clever!  Oh well, I’ll have try try find another powder compact refill pan that will fit into the Beauty Cake compact, as I want to keep using the beautiful Fantail case.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!