Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Golden Ticket

28 posts, 14 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hi BR. Just wondering if we all get to find out who the winners of the Golden Tickets are? Or will just the people you chose know?  :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh good question Lisa 
Kat555
143 posts
Great question! I love a good competition!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I love seeing who wins things :-)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Just wondering if the 3 winners of the beauty boxes from the Lockdown Beauty Survey have been announced yet?  I was absent from BR and social media for about 6 days and can't find an announcement anywhere (or a date when winners would be announced). Just wondering if I missed seeing the post somewhere. 
Kat555
143 posts
Oh yes, wouldn't that be a fantastic prize!! I was wondering the other day too Silvene
AboutFace
412 posts
Yes I was wondering that too. It would be nice to see who won.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yes I'm dying to find out about the golden ticket, would be amazing to get one
tabucutie
1811 posts
I haven't seen any announcement yet,  maybe they haven't selected winners yes.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I haven't seen any announcement yet,  maybe they haven't selected winners yes.
Kimrose
1416 posts
It would be great to know the winners
Emily-jane
314 posts
Oh yes I wonder who won. Completely forgot about those beauty boxes too. 
First Lady
957 posts
Hello all,

I've just added the winner of the Golden Ticket into the poll.  For site giveaways we message via the BR inbox and if I remember or am reminded I put it in the original article.

For Facebook giveaways we tag the winner in their original comment. 

For 'off-site' giveaways like surveys, we use the contact details provided by the entrant as these are open to everyone, members or not.

I'll chat to the team about putting a winners page somewhere, maybe down in the footer if that would be of interest.

We just have to be a bit careful because unfortunately there are some unscrupulous compers out there who attempt to claim prizes, using the winner's name. So we'd potentially need to start requesting ID if we publish the names before prizes are claimed.  

We'll bounce it around and see what we come up with!

xox
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
That would be awesome if could be published ... Always nice to see all the lucky people :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw Nat, yeah when its put like that i guess its better kept a secret until the real people have claimed their prize. I dont mind waiting to find out who won, cos while im curious, who isnt, if it aint me its not my business really hahaha

trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah very fair I think Nat.

i always have a slight moment of 'eh? Who?' when a non forum poster wins, and then I remember not all reviewers are forum-ers lol. 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol the cheek of some people! Congratulations to the winner :-) How awesome.
Kat555
143 posts
Thanks for letting us know! So sad that people would do that. I don't know how you could live yourself doing that. I would hope it's only a very few of the population xx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats to the winner of the Golden Ticket, and the winners of the 3 boxes.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha trudi i do the same hahahaha
Susilia
484 posts
Wow, I wouldn't have thought that people amongst beauty review members would try and claim other members' prizes? I guess some people are just shady by nature. :/ Oh well, gotta be careful and alert at all times I guess...

Anyway: Congrats to the winner, enjoy your first picks! :) 
Kimrose
1416 posts
It's sad when things like that happen. Congratulations to the winners, and yup, would be nice to know 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I notice the article mentions a few golden tickets to give away over coming weeks ... Anyone aware of anymore other than the first lucky winner? 
Kat555
143 posts
Oops I think I missed who the first person was!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Her name's Judith and is after the Loreal Hyaluronic acid serum ... Ooo I feel like a stalker now hehe
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm working on vault day in the morning but I'm hoping that the vault is still open when I get home and that there's something lovely left for me :) otherwise I'll save my points. I've been so lucky with so many fabulous vaults over the years.
Emily-jane
314 posts
It's nearly time again, it does come around quickly. Hopefully I can get time to do a few review's now school is back. Hopefully there are a few more golden ticket opportunities.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm not working vault day . But it is my partners birthday that day . I look forward to shopping in the vault. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!