Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Garnier Fructis Reviews from recent trials

14 posts, 7 members
Mandy17
25 posts
Has anybody seen the reviews for the watermelon shampoo, conditioner and hair mask yet? There were other flavours as well.
Have been searching but cant seem to find anything
shazatron101
5112 posts
They wont be posted until all the reviewers have posted their reviews and BR have moderated them, i assume. Maybe next week? 
Mandy17
25 posts
Cool thanks Shaz
shazatron101
5112 posts
I could be wrong, a mod or BR themselves can confirm though. 

I had the banana trial, and did not rate it. Loved the smell though, yyuuuummmm
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Shaz, that is my understanding of how it works with trial reviews. 
Mandy17
25 posts
Thanks ladies - i had the Melon trial and loved all 3 products - think therecwere alot of trials on these so im sure they will appear soon
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Shaz I had to read all 3 reviews so I could see what your heading was for each one bhahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahaha i really didnt like them! My hair doesnt like his head and shoulders either, but i have too much conditioner left!!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Shaz, you could always try using the left over conditioner as a shaving cream substitute.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Couldve, but nah, already given them to someone else who does happen to love them. My hatred for how they did my hair dirty is a negative emotion i dont need everytime i look at them bahahahaha 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Honestly i think thats what happened - i was so hyped because the hair masks were so good. And they just turned out to be awful (for me) hahaha
Susilia
484 posts
I actually loved the banana shampoo as it didn't dry out my scalp like most supermarket (and sometimes high end) shampoos do, conditioner wasn't heavy duty enough for me, but was still pretty good, I have very damaged hair, so didn't expect a miracle either!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I was on the banana trial and my hair loved it. The smell is incredible too. I can't wait to try the rest.....papaya next.
MareeB
5244 posts
I was on the banana trial. I liked the shampoo and loved the conditioner.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!