Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

40 posts, 18 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
So this was released this morning and is already sold out how awesome is that Br? Can't wait to see what everyone got. Who got one?
JessB
219 posts
I didn't, but sure was watching! Very excited to find out what was in those boxes :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ooohhh they went fast! How exciting. I like the idea of a gamble box.
-Bex-
611 posts
Meeeeee! I'm sooo excited. I will post a pic once it arrives, so excited
Macs
5351 posts
Damn I missed out again. Geez that was fast aye. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
By the time I saw the post on facebook it was already all gone lol. So curious what's in the boxes though, please post pics everyone that got one!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Logged in at 9am and it was available, bought before I realised I didn't really need to get it. Much like the shoe bargain from LoadedNZ for my brother yesterday and received today, cost $100 value about $330, he's getting an early bday present
tannygirl
3392 posts
I saw them this morning. I would've considered purchasing one if I didn't need other things more urgently. But I'd love to see what everyone got.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh bother. I forgot about that. I was going to buy my mother one, as she was away for mothers day haha oh well. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I got one - my helpful colleague Qweenkaren reminded me to get in there and get one this morning :) thanks Karen!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
We were pretty lucky Maree! And dont worry ladies, I'll definietly post pics on the wall.

Sometimes these Beauty boxes are excellent to split up - some product for me, and then some for... who knows? Christmas is coming!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
There are 25 more boxes going on sale tonight ladies xx just saw on facebook
Macs
5351 posts
How much was box roughly Maree? I'm seriously thinking about buying it..
MareeB
5239 posts
$48.95 Macs, and the one I got last time was AMAZING! so I highly recommend them based on that. And I just looooove a surprise....
Macs
5351 posts
That's cheaper than what I thought it would be .
Macs
5351 posts
I did it. I made my order and it sold out straight after exit lol My first box of the year.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay I can't wait to see what you all got :-)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I missed out I was out and had no data or WiFi. But I'm interected to see what's in everyone's since it's a gamble.
Kimrose
1415 posts
I hope all of you ladies that managed to grab one of these boxes post pics, I am sure we are all interested ti see what you all got!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I missed out on the first lot that went on sale at 9am as I was in a meeting at work. Got home just before 7, logged on at 7.14pm (didn't realise they were putting more out but it showed up in my email to say they were putting 25 more out) clicked and it said it was availabe, so snagged one woop woop.  This is my first box this year so super excited.  Thanks BR xxx
MissQT
1547 posts
I didn't get one as I already have a large stash of products to get through. Look forward to seeing everyone's hauls though.
MareeB
5239 posts
Me too Miss QT  - I have far too much stuff already and I'm trying to reduce, but...ermmmm...didn't resist ...
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Since I have cut back on my spending, I have not purchased any of the beauty boxes. I love the idea of a surprise, gamble beauty box but at the moment, I know exactly which products I want to purchase and I am trying to declutter and get rid of the products I don't want or use, so would hate to add more to that pile. 
MissQT
1547 posts
haha good on you Maree! I will be jealous when I see all your pics!
Macs
5351 posts
Who's buying a Gamble box? I'm tempted again lol 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I missed it but I did get the Top Rated 2 last week so I don't feel bad. Would love to see the pics on the wall of people's gamble boxes. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I decided to sit this one out. There's too many things I know I definitely want from Mecca and the Lush Halloween and Christmas ranges to take a gamble this time. Would also love to see what people get though. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I got one - again with the help of Qween Karen! something seriously upsets my work computer when these gamble boxes come out! Whatever it is got defeated again tho mawhahaha thanks Karen :)
Macs
5351 posts
I missed it lol I logged in and it was sold out. Not meant to be 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I was going to sit this one out but after a bad morning decided I needed a pick me up. Can't wait :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Missed out but can't wait to hear what you all got :-)
JessB
219 posts
Missed out, but can't wait to see what everyone got. 
Julieal
915 posts
Missed both times -Good Luck to the lucky ladies -love to see what you get .
Macs
5351 posts
Oh man hope my pay goes in time for the second restock of gamble box lol 
tannygirl
3392 posts
 I ordered Top Rated 2 awhile back so I didn't go for the gamble boxes. But I'm looking forward to seeing other people's mystery beauty hauls if they did order one.
tannygirl
3392 posts
 I ordered Top Rated 2 awhile back so I didn't go for the gamble boxes. But I'm looking forward to seeing other people's mystery beauty hauls if they did order one.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh man why did my money just come in now . Too late again
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bummer Macs. I just managed to get one. My first gamble box so am excited.
Macs
5351 posts
INormally it's in my account late afternoon. But had to be at 8pm tonight damn it !  I can't wait to see your box Lisa. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I didn't get one this time. I hope they're wonderful ladies, I'm sure they will be :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!