Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Foundation Blender drying?

5 posts, 4 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
hey all

genius here dropped her brand new, been used once Bossy Blender into a sink of (clean) water and it soaked it up and expanded a LOT. Now it's stubbornly refusing to dry.

Did I screw it up or will it dry if I give it time? Can I speed up the drying time?
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
When I wash mine every week (it's not a Bossy one, but a rip off one) it takes the whole night to dry, sometimes it's still slightly damp in the morning still!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nah you didn't screw up. A lot of people like to use them damp to help keep the skin hydrated while they do their foundation/concealer (especially concealer under their eyes). They do take a while to dry but I wouldn't worry about it Trudi! :-)
Ngahew
152 posts
its supposed to be used damp. If its holding a lot of water, just lightly squeeze it out between some paper towels :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
yáll were right - I still feel it looks like it's bigger than it was but it's still amazing, and I loves it <3 :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!