Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Forum Guidelines Updated

36 posts, 16 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello,

Just a heads up that the forum guidelines have been updated, you can read them here.

While I'm here, I'm going to pop my Potty Mouth Police hat on. Over the last few weeks I've seen a few minor naughty words pop up. Please remember that minor to you can be major to others, so let's keep our d-words and J-words and even words that mean a naughty word but have been spelt differently but still remain rather obvious to those who read it as to what it;s meant to mean, off the forum.

Does that make sense? Head Pixie requires coffee. 

And chocolate.

And sweet treats. 

And love and cuddles!! (Haha, Head Pixie always requires those last two!)

xxx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Head pixie you have me going over d and j words in my head. I can't think of any j words! I must need coffee and wine!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yeah the J word even has me stumped! and I have a hell of a potty mouth lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
There is a j word that's a swear!? I must find it... Ohhhh yes I know. And I know the post you're referring to, too hahahahaha. I did laugh at your need for love and cuddles, Fiance rang about 20 minutes ago and asked if I wanted anything from the shops. I told him I wanted cuddles, he laughed. Instead I think I'm getting some form of chocolate or forms of bear that are gummy ;-P
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah now I'm thinking was it me? I don't know of any words like that either though *thinks* :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Yes ma'am :D

I will have a re-read of the forum guidelines

XXX
trudijoy
8375 posts
I can't think of j ones either lol.

There are words I personally find more offensive than minor swear words but I live with them haha, but work means I try and watch my mouth/typing with that sort of thing anyway.

Forum guidelines update is clear :)  Glad it's all mandated now xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Thanks Head Pixie :)
The only J-word I can think of is if used as slang is blasphemes and I suppose some folk would find offensive used in that context?? xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
The J word I'm thinking of is another word for donkey ;-P
Lutece
1849 posts
Maybe Kellie is saying Jelly beans, I dont like those either ewwww lol :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
maybe Lutece.  I think the scariest word I know that starts with j is 'jeans-shopping'  haha
Lutece
1849 posts
Hahaha jeans shopping, maybe?

Or it could be jumping jacks, those are horrid too :D
pintsize
1072 posts
Agreed on the Jeans-shopping... I just say clothes shopping rather than be specific lol
Mila
1209 posts
Eep I shall try and be more conscious of what I type I dont normally swear or anything but these days I forget things the minute I do them haha...
I am stumped by the J word though.............................. x
trudijoy
8375 posts
amen, pintsize.  stupid clothes shopping!
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I'd say the J word is one that would be offensive if not used in a religious context, if that makes sense.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks lovely, although I'm totally stumped on the J word too ba ha ha, I guess that means I haven't said it he he he, or maybe I have.  Apologies if I have xxx

And here are some cuddles xxx
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pintsize - you hit the nail on the head. My forum rule of thumb is 'would I say it in front of my grandparents'. I've never said the J word in front of them, but I did once say it in front of my mother and got a wicked swipe around the head (obviously we didn't have CYFS in my day, ha).

Gotta agree, jeans-shopping is a VERY scary word. Nearly as scary as the S word. Swimwear-shopping.

Macs
5351 posts
Now I wanna know what it is.
pintsize
1072 posts
Macs religious names and context used in slang i.e take the lords name in vain etc

Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for dropping me a big hint.
pintsize
1072 posts
You are welcome huny
xx
mallomiss
569 posts
Read & understood :)
I hope I haven't dropped a J bomb. It's quite possible as it just doesn't register as a swear word to me! But I can understand the need for respect to others
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Shazatron, a J word for donkey.....first thing I thought it was John Key! Bahahaha!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahah. Oh dear ;-P 
pumau
121 posts
I would never have gotten the j-word if not for pintsize's hint. I'm definately a user of it, despite my grandmother raising me not to.
I shall be watching my mouth from now on.
I must admit jeans shopping is not a fear of mine though, swimwear shopping is though.
pintsize
1072 posts
I just spat out my tea worldofsooziewong
bahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie that J word is WAY more offensive to me than the other j word, tbh!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha, me too Trudi. But it was honestly the first thing I thought of.
trudijoy
8375 posts
and here's me with my hair in a ponytail too. Suddenly I feel *very* uncomfortable.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lutece, jelly beans are natures candy! *crazed grin* and you Trudi! Lemme pull your tail hahahahaha (may or may not be hyped up on jelly beans)
trudijoy
8375 posts
whoah whoah whoah. Back up there, shaz. Lutece has the jellybean hatred. I like ém. Especially the jellybelly ones. Mmmmm lil jellybelly bliss moments :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got some from the dairy down the road, I know that they're the crazy flavor ones but I don't know what brand - but they're so good! They're my favorite jelly beans hahaha pure sugar >:D hahaha the title should really be changed now cos we are so far gone from the forum guidelines hahahahaha sorry head pixie :-D
trudijoy
8375 posts
quick, buy her skittles to say sorry!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My friend in the States lived near the jellybelly factory and I had to beg her to take me there! She doesn't like going as she's been so many times. I loved it! Especially the shop!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Thanks for that hun :-) xxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!