Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Floral lipsticks

11 posts, 10 members
I remember seeing some stunning lipsticks on here a while ago. We'll treat me have lipsticks that change colour with flowers in them $30 for 3 lipstick or $15 each
Lutece
1849 posts
These are so cute, I would buy them just to look at them :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Shame I'm on a no spend because I want to buy, buy, buy. These are so pretty and I like the idea of a shade that changes for me uniquely. The fact that they have natural ingredients just makes it harder not to spend. 
Macs
5351 posts
Oh they are pretty. Im on a no spend. Should be finished by early October. 
These are gorgeous and right up my alley! 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Who comes up with these cute ideas?  I would never have thought of anything like these, Gorgeous!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
These are so beautiful but I honestly could never use them, I'd buy them just to look at them lol
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
These are really cute. Good spotting.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Ohhh I saw this too late. But can we stop for a moment and admire this work of beauty? I had been eyeing these and even watched a swatch video the other day. All the colors are so pretty.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
These are so cute!
Will be interested to see if they look like the photos :) when I saw a coupon for an extra 15% off couldn't help but buy all three for $27 with free postage aswell

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!