Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Flirt lash applicator

8 posts, 8 members
Changing the way we apply lashes? I havent really done my own lashes cause the lady down the road does it much easier but i came across this and it got me thinking can it really be that easy ,,,,,,

http://www.flirtcosmetics.com/

tannygirl
3392 posts
I don't wear falsies but if I would that looks like the way to go. Those look like they look more natural than strip lashes and less fiddly.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
They don't look too false. I think I'd get sick of how long it look to apply them though.
Macs
5351 posts
I just had a quick look at them. Looks easy to apply. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It looks super easy with the tool but I wonder on how many sets you get out of it for the price especially since it is a one time use and the gadget isn't refillable
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Other than the cluster lashes being stored inside the device, I don't really see much difference between applying cluster lashes with this, than with using an eyelash applicator tool like the ones Sephora, BH Cosmetics and other brands have.

It doesn't look like it can be refilled or used with strip lashes too, whereas the others can be used with any type or brand of false lash, over and over. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Looks like one of those dry twink applicators I used to have at school lol
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
That was my first thought Shaz haha. I too would get impatient with how long it took to apply them. I think for the clusters though the idea of the tool is pretty clever.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!