Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

First and last beauty products on a usual day

10 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
What's the first beauty product you tend to use each morning, and the last you tend to use at night? 

mine are probably: 

first = shampoo. I start my day with a shower and wash my hair 9/10 days. Currently using Joico Blonde Life. If I'm not washing my hair the first thing I do is wash my hands then cleanse my face. Currently using Garnier Micellar Cleanser and still gutted that they discontinued it

Last thing: either Soap and Glory hand cream, or TooFaced Pillow Balm (lips). Both are by my bed and absolute musts pre-sleep 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I shower morning and night. First would be cleanser, at the moment the Manuka Vantage facial wash. Last would be moisturiser after my night shower, Aromabotanicals Vanilla Creme :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh that reminds me monmon, I want some snow fairy! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
If I'm not washing my hair (which is only twice a week) then the first product I use is the Ren Rosa Centifolia gel cleanser. 

Last products I use at night after my ridiculous skincare regime are Mecca Cosmetic Lips De Luscious lip balm and Soap & Glory Tour of Fruity handcream. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Soap is probably the first and last would be lip balm!
MareeB
5239 posts
My first is Linden Leaves shower gel and my last is Linden Leaves regenerating elixer at the moment.
tabucutie
1811 posts
First of the day is toothpaste, I brush my teeth first thing in the morning. The last at night would be a Tui lip balm i'm trying to use up if I remember. Otherwise, my Essano collagen cream or Glow Lab oil on alternating nights.
siouxsannah
261 posts
The first thing I use in the morning is soap, followed by toothpaste.
Last thing at night is lip balm followed by hand cream. I am currently using Soap & Glory's Hand Food.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
First, facial cleanser. 
Last, lip balm and eye cream
AboutFace
412 posts
First is soap then toothpaste and moisturizer.
Last is night cream, either Ecostore or Hurraw lip balm then hand cream, currently using Wild Ferns manuka honey. I keep it pretty simple.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!