Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

12 posts, 10 members
siouxsannah
261 posts
So Rihanna has just released  her makeup line, Fenty Beauty. So far it is mainly skin products, with around 40 different shades of foundation. The internet appears to be going crazy over it.
It is available on Sephora NZ, but it is quite expensive. Is anyone planning on buying some? 
StephM
14 posts
The foundation looks amazing! I saw a tweet from an albino girl who had finally found a colour that matched her super pale skin, amazing.
I'd love to buy some, (I'm more Polynesian latte and it's really hard to find a good colour match) but I'm not in Auckland and can't afford to get it wrong with an online purchase :)
siouxsannah
261 posts
Yeah. I agree. She has a great range of foundation shades, but they are too expensive to risk buying the wrong colour.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yep, I've seen it all over instagram and facebook. Props to her for having such a lot of shades! I would like to try it instore and get matched, but I don't think there are any nearby.
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I've seen it. Nothing has caught my eye yet. Hopefully she will bring some more items out. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I haven't heard of it, but I'll have a look.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'd heard about it. I don't think I'd risk it without trying it though.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I don't need to buy anything at the moment (happy with existing stuff).

But I'm really impressed by this release. I love that there is a brand with such a huge amount of shade choices. As a pale girl I get sick of the fact that I always just grab the palest shade of the range and often these are still a bit too dark for me! I think it is nice that people will be able to feel more included by this range.
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never heard of this until now. I'll have to go check it out. I don't think I'll buy but I'm intrigued 
I don't think I'll be buying this foundation as it's pretty easy to buy my shade (palest or second palest), but it's awesome there is finally a brand catering to EVERYONE, not just the white majority!
siouxsannah
261 posts
I am the same. I can safely rely on the palest shade of foundation working for me. 

From what I have heard so far Fenty foundation is great if you have oliy skin, but not so much if your skin is dry. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I just had to buy it because I've had a itching for make up purchase for some time lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!