Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite facial oil

25 posts, 16 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have been obsessed with facial oils for the past year. My favourite being Rosehip oil but recently I stumbled across Macadamia oil and man it is gorgeous. My dry skin laps it up and it makes it feel so soft in the morning. This has now become my new favourite for winter. What are your favourite oils and why?
Koni
444 posts
My favourite is A'Kin Brightening Rosehip oil with Vitamin C. It has really helped with my overall skintone and helped to reduce the discoloration around my acne scars. I've only discovered it recently thanks to BR trials - I never would have purchased it otherwise because I've always hated the scent of rosehip.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh yes Koni I have heard so many good things about it. I must try it soon!
Kimrose
1419 posts
That one is one I want to try Koni since the reviews I have read have been so positive.  I am hoping there might be a few up for grabs in the vault.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I definitely want to try that A'kin Rosehip Oil. 

I don't think I have a favourite, I think I have favourites. I have really liked the Trilogy Antioxidant+, Oasis Beauty has the lightest fastest absorbing oil for oily skin and even the one for dry skin is fast absorbing. I also really like jojoba oil for how it absorbs quickly. I think overall I'm more into oil blends than just one plain oil but when I do go for just one plain oil it's usually rosehip.

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Probably rosehip oil is my favorite, it's definitely improved my skin.
MareeB
5244 posts
My favourite is Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream all over miracle oil. I love it. And I also love most coconut oils.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i love rosehip oil on my hair but only on my face when it's dry/sore. coconut oil occasionally on my face is nice but probably the Oasis 'On the Rocks' oil serum would be my pick
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Maree the Elizabeth Arden oil is beautiful. Trudi I adore coconut oil too I have yet to try the Oasis 'on the rocks' yet. I like the name though :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just had a wee sample but it lasted ages!  I got the most amazing hair oil today, am totally going to stock up 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohh what is the hair oil? I have trouble finding one that is not too heavy in my hair.
trudijoy
8375 posts
OGX miracle coconut oil; it's a new range. I'm in sydney with an extra bag to get on the plane home so I'm stocking up ;)

Also eying up their new orchid range, and got a miracle coconut oil conditioner too
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just googled it....sounds amazing. Hope they release it here. Cool sounds like you will be coming back with a few goodies :-)
Macs
5351 posts
Trilogy rosehip oil. I really wanna try that Akin one.Hope they put it in a beauty box or vault lol
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh definitely the A'Kin Brightening Rosehip with Vitamin C Oil - I've tried lots of oils before that have been good but nothing has come close the A'Kin one.  
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes the A'kin brightening rosehip oil certainly is popular!
I'm a big fan of rosehip oil and coconut oil!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My favourite is Oasis Beauty's Straight Up serum.  I love the jasmine smell. 

@Trudi, I could be wrong but it looks like Oasis' On The Rocks has been discontinued, I haven't seen it anywhere for a long time. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Just read some great reviews for the Oasis straight up serum Silvene. It sounds lovely!
Emily-jane
314 posts
I received the A'kin Rosehip oil in the beauty gamble box, great to hear positive reviews. Looking forward to trying. Previously used the living nature radiance oil which is great but rather pricey for 10mls.
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooooh I forgot about the Living Nature Radiance Oil, Emily-Jane, it is a very good oil.The True oil is also lovely.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My fave used to be the rosehip oil from Trilogy but my facial oil from Goddess is my go to at the moment! I pop it on in the morning and my skin stays hydrated through out the day without it going oily.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
My skin is oily/combination so I don't use oils for hydration, but I do love the Sunday Riley Luna oil for reducing the appearance of pores and uneven skintone. 
DianaN
143 posts
I've got oily/combo skin that's blemish prone and scarred. I love Goodness's chia seed oil. I used to use Trilogy rosehip but I've since found that I like chia seed oil more. It''s affordable and easily accesible at superarkets so give it a go!
littleparadise
178 posts
Great thread, my skin dries out so very much in winter so having the option of not only hydrating but gives skin other benefits is so awesome. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!