Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

fave conditioning treatments/conditioners

8 posts, 4 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
this humidity is weaking absolute havoc with my hair. It's lovely in the morning and at night and like straw in the middle of the day, can't win lol.

Have tried serum, oil, leave in conditioner and my usual HG antihumidity spray but it insists on being annoying.

I'm thinking i might pick up some fudge dynamite, which i used to love, over the weekend - but any suggestions? thinking 2 - 3 times a week if a treatment, or a daily product, no more than about $40 in cost

Suggest me please!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm an eejit who forgot she had an entire box of L'Oreal powerdose capsules. That's done the trick! have more than enough to get me through summer <3

Just for good measure I stocked up on 50x hair mask tubes in the kmart clearance too :p
MareeB
5239 posts
Oooh what are L'Oreal powerdose capsules Trudi?
trudijoy
8375 posts
these Maree - they're salon treatments, but you can buy them to do at home. The box comes with (i think) 15 little bottles and an applicator.  you snap the applicator into a bottle and spray your hair, leave for however long (i chuck my hair in a top knot and sleep with it in) and then wash it out in the morning.

They're about $25 a time in the salon but I got a box of 15 at the L'oreal etc trade sale for $18... my friend i was with got super excited by them so i had to chek 'em out ;)
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh cheers - they look interesting thanks.

I still haven't found a semi for my hair :(
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Trudi I've been using the Loreal elvive total repair concentrated mask it comes in a tub type of packaging. You can get it at the supermarket. I use this after purple shampoo and it makes my hair soo soft considering how dry my hair gets with blonde/dyed hair
Julieal
915 posts
~~L'Oreal powerdose capsules sound like a good product to try -i am going to look out for some on specail too. Thanks Trudi for the tip.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh might look for that at some stage toni :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!