Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eyelashes Serum

16 posts, 14 members
Vienma
4 posts
Anyone had used any eyelashes serum? Any recommendation? I want to make my natural lashes growth, so anybody can have me please.
Koni
444 posts
Hi Vienma, I personally recommend Lilash, it's the only one I've tried but I loved it. I haven't used it in awhile because it's too pricey but I know it works :-)

You can also check out other Lash Serums that BR lovelies have reviewed to see if any appeal to you.  Hope you find something you like!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have tried a few but the one I recommend is Flash Lash Serum. You can find it at Farmers and some pharmacies. The reason why is because it is more reasonably priced and it gives some lash growth. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I use Flash serum and love it! I always get comments on my lashes and sometimes people ask me if they are real...love it and recommend it.
cynthiamyra
2 posts
Thanks for sharing the post
JessB
219 posts
Good choice for a thread Vienma! I've been thinking about eyelash serums myself, but have never used one before.  I've seen a few articles before about homemade serums (mostly using caster oil, almond oil, coconut oil and vitamin E oil) but I'm not sure whether it works. Anyone have any homemade serums or can compare a home treatment to a bought serum?
Vienma
4 posts
Thank you for everyone advice. I did look for Lilash and yes it is expnsive, but if it work it will worth the money. I just wonder that after stop using it, does the lashes falling and shorten? Have anyone been thought that situation?
Imoshen
461 posts
Angie from Hotandflashy50 had a quick review from a couple of years ago on a couple of lash serums.  

In it she says "After I discontinued the Latisse, I waited a month for the Latisse effect to fade and I did see quite a few of my mega-lashes fall out."

Everyone is different so maybe this gives you some indication of what to expect.

tannygirl
3392 posts
  Jess B, I think the difference using oils and stuff to grow your lashes versus, using a lash serum. Is that if your lashes are fragile and taking damage and getting dried out from waterproof mascara and getting brittle, the oils can condition and moisturize them so they don't break off as easily and if the tips breaking off having an oil condition and moisturize can appear to help them reach their full length.

Lash serums are more to stimulate growth, this is if you've had mishaps with an eyelash curler or lash extentions or trich. This will more effective. I've seen some growth with Flash but I personally haven't any results using oils because my issue wasn't with having brittle lashes. I personally think those with naturally and pretty full lashes, could save some money and just apply an oil to condition and maintain them at night. But those with genetically thin, short and sparse growth would get more results using a lash serum. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Eyelashes, just like any other hair on the body, grow to a certain length and after a period of time, the individual hair falls out to be replaced by a new one.

Using an eyelash serum will only affect the existing eyelashes and not any future growth long after you stop using it.  So if you stop using the serum, the effects of the serum will only last for as long as the treated lashes remain on the eyelid.  Once these lashes eventually fall out and are replaced by new ones, the new lashes will look like your "old" ones did, before you started using the serum.

It's kind of the same as colouring your hair.  The dye stays on the parts of your hair that were there when the dye was applied, it doesn't affect any new growth and the effects slowly start to fade and grow out. The same applies to eyelashes and serums, if that makes sense, once you stop using it, the effects start to fade.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I make my own eyelash serum using Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E Oil and Coconut Oil. I have thick long eyelashes already but since using the serum it has made my eyelashes so much more healthier and soft.  However I have also noticed they have become thicker over time. I love it and not very expensive to make once you have those products and you can make so many batches out of them.

1 Tsp Castor Oil
1 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil
1 Vitamin E capsule
1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil

You will need disposable mascara wands or clean an old mascara brush personally I prefer to buy brand new so there is no residue lingering from the old mascara formula.

Snip the end of the Vitamin E capsule and add along with the rest of the ingredients to the container you want to use, remember the top will need to be big enough to get the mascara wand in there and just apply. Give it a really good shake, or stir if you need to. I apply this serum everynight before bed.

Hope that helps somewhat, it won't happen overnight so just be patient and you should start to see results if you use it daily xx
Julieal
915 posts
Thank you Mum of 3 Munchkins -This looks easy to try and my eyelashes could do with some help
siouxsannah
261 posts
Hi. Designer Brands make a cheaply priced lash serum called Lash Food. I have been using it for while and I have noticed my lashes getting longer from using it. 
Macs
5351 posts
It's still on my list of things to try. Their pricy aye.
As I can see that you are looking for eyelash growth serum, so I would like to recommend you some effective eyelash growth serum that will definitely help your grow your eyelashes instantly. The most three effective serums are:
Idol Lash
Eye Secrets Lash Accelerator 
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner

SandieNZ
424 posts
I’ve tried fLash, Revitalash and LiLash. All 3 work well - my fave is fLash because the price point is fabulous, but the best results I’ve had is with LiLash. Shop around, they’re usually on sale on at least one online site 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!