Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eyelash Serum

9 posts, 7 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've started using Castor Oil on my eyelashes at night and I'm liking how healthy they are starting to look. I've got dark, thick eyelashes already but I'm wanting to see whether I can enhance them even more. 

Just wondering if anyone else does something similar or perhaps makes their own eyelash serum. If so, what do you use and what results have you had since using it?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've tried using rosehip oil on my lashes. Great for removing mascara but not other effects that I've noticed.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well this makes a change from the usual coats and watches lol. Think you've got the wrong place, mate! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wow, that disappeared quickly! Great work, BR!
shazatron101
5112 posts
did i miss my favorite type of people!? damn. what were they selling?

following this thread too, i'm dying for something to make my lashes long and luxurious like his. honestly. lashes are wasted on boys
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Some kind of consultancy which I didn't read. Profile pic was a man in a suit and tie. Most unusual!
thirtywinks
60 posts
I have the Prolash eyelash growth serum but I'm honestly too scared to try it out as my eyes are quite sensitive. Haha! Hope you get good results with yours!:)
MrsO
196 posts
I have very short lashes and sensitive eyes so would love to find something that doesn't irritate my eyes and also gives me long thick lashes. I am jealous of my hubbys lovely long lashes.
MissDilly
229 posts
I want to use a serum again - but I also get Lash extensions. Has anyone used serum with extensions, or does it mess with the lash glue? I'll ask my lash lady next week, but wondered if anyone had done both extensions and serum?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!