Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

eyelash curlers

8 posts, 7 members
fairyfluff
19 posts
How often do you guys chuck your eyelash curlers? And change the little crescent rubber thingy? I was looking at mine and it was looking janky af, and ive had it for yonks but anything u use on your eyes it would be a good idea to recycle through them often, yes? No?

Tia
Macs
5351 posts
I’ve had mine for 3 years. I hardly use mine. Been too lazy to do false lashes.

If I was using it on a daily and it got badly used I would replace it. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
when i bought my Tarte eyelash curler it said to replace the rubbery things every 6 months, i think. but i figure if you look after them, maybe even give them a clean in some warm water, they should last longer
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha I have two eyelash curlers I was given that I've never opened and have no idea where they've gone. Kudos to you for using yours that often.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I have a favourite eyelash curler that I use everyday, it fits the curve of my eyes better than all the other ones I've tried. I buy those replacement silicon pads on aliexpress and swap out the little pad maybe once every couple months. And I wipe the eyelash curler with a makeup remover wipe quite often too. Mine looks basically new even though I've had it for a fair while, so I think the key is cleaning it often!
fairyfluff
19 posts
What do you clean it with?
tabucutie
1811 posts
I had a Maybelline eye lash curler for a few years and would use daily. I wiped it down regularly with make ups and was comfortable with the amount of use I got out of it. I threw it out last year as I didn't know where to get the cresent replacement piece. Still need to get a new one. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I think they are probably similar to tweezers. Hiff them out when they start looking a bit sad lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!