Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 posts, 5 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I've just had a huge stye under my eye lid. It swelled up the side of face and hurt like crazy. 10 days later and it's slowly going away after trying gold rings and many warm face cloths. Does anyone else get them? what do you do about them?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have not had one in years but when I do I put a cold tea bag on it.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
Brolene. I use it now if I feel my eye start to swell or go tight at all (only ever had one stye and never want another. 

Sterilise or throw out all eye makeup, wash your brushes, do not touch the stye apart from with a hot cloth. 
Helibabi
101 posts
My daughter does and we got this reusable eye pad from the chemist called stye away or stye gone or something like that that you can put on it to help.. you can use it hot or cold and for a few other eye related problems too. Plus you can clean it in between uses which is handy. The heat helps :) good luck 
MareeB
5241 posts
Thank you ladies! The brolene is a great tip. I was searching online but I didn't find that, so I'll keep that on ice for if I ever get another one. Cheers :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh and the eye pad would have been a Godsend. I'll look for that too!Thank you.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh Maree, styes are such horrid things. I hope you find something that works. Take care xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Maree what did you end up using?  I've not had one in such a long time and now I have one! Omg it's hideous and right now I have a teabag on it. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Mine turned out to be shingles Lisa! very bad!!! Apparently there's a great product you can buy from the pharmacy? might be worth a look :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh no! Ok I will look into it. The teabag definitely helped though! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!