Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eye of Horus NZ

9 posts, 8 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Now I heard a rumour that EOH NZ was having.. issues and the current owner and main distrubtor within NZ was ending her partnership with eye of horus (just what i heard, not sure if it is true or not), but i just tried going onto the EOH NZ site.. and it looks like it doesnt even exist anymore :( please say im the only one who this is happening to
Macs
5351 posts
It happened to me. I just finished looking. I think its only the international site now. I love that Mothers Day pack... Its tempting me
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep I posted about this a few weeks back. The NZ distributor is no longer with EOH. Sounds like they weren't treating her the best (only heard ine side as hearsay though)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I think im just suprised at how fast the site went down! But yes, that mothers day pack looks awesome! Must resist
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I have spoken with the lady via email before she decided to stop EOH. It was extremely hard for her to compete with aussie when they gave kiwi girls discount codes to promote us kiwis to buy from aussie and not NZ. I felt so bad for her. She is such a wonderful woman
SandieNZ
424 posts
The NZ EOH lady was sooo so wonderful!  Chanel provided such amazing customer service, she was so friendly and lovely and really promoted EOH in such a positive light.  Such a shame that's there's no NZ distributer now
Lutece
1849 posts
Awww I feel so sad for her :( I havent brought off her and normally buy off the australian site because of the price difference, she sounds like she was a very sweet lady 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Doesn't Beauty Bliss sell some EOH products though. I think there are some other sites that will still sell EOH products. I don't agree with how they made things difficult for their NZ distibutor though. They had a lovely loyalty program where you could return four empty mascara tubes for a free product of your choice. :-(
ChristineHoll
152 posts
It's sad, EOH was on my list of things I wanted to buy someday but after hearing about all these issues it has really put me off supporting the company. I NEED a new mascara too, I only have one at the moment and it's pretty terrible!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!