Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eye Lash Lift

8 posts, 4 members
Hi,

I am thinking about getting an eye lash lift before my Wedding.  I am not too fussed with fake eye lashes (okay I am terrible at applying and takes me forever) and  I am not intrested in extensions.

If you have had an eye lash lift, can you please share your honest pros and cons.

Many thanks  :-) x

trudijoy
8375 posts
Not sure if it’s different but I’ve had a lash perm?
I would say it is one in the same Trudi  :-)  My local Beautician has been advertising Lash Lifts and I'm intrigued.  Tell me your thoughts?
trudijoy
8375 posts
It was like ten years ago but...

my friend is a beautician and permed my lashes for free coz she wanted to; I have long thick black lashes and she wanted to see how they coped.

DO NOT open your eyes at all when the liquids on, it hurts. Dumba** over here forgot haha

Immediately after, and for a day or two, they were so curly they were almost folded in half. They then relaxed into the kind of result you get from an eyelash curler, but didn’t drop with mascara etc.

def opened up my eyes and looked nice, and lasted a good few weeks.

still needed mascara tho

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’ve had much the same experience with lash perms as Trudi. I got them done a couple of times in Vietnam of all places. Mine came out so curly that I had to straighten them out a bit with eyelash curlers as they looked ridiculous for the first couple of weeks. In the end I decided it’s easier just to use an eyelash curler each day and curl them myself. Also having perming solution so close to my eyes didn’t seem such a great idea. This was quite a few years ago so might be different now. 
SandieNZ
424 posts
Do it!!! But go to a reputable place!
ive had them a few times now, they’ve moved on hugely from the old perm solution stinging ones. It takes a while to do, but you’re left with gorgeous lifted lashes that make your eyes pop. 
Thank you lovelies.  I think I will book myself in and fingers crossed it'll be amazing. x
SandieNZ
424 posts
Whittakers-lover - did you get the lash lift?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!