Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Estee lauder dounle wear foundation?

5 posts, 5 members
pingalulu
26 posts
has any body used?im religious to studio fix by mac but feel like a change i want maximu. coverage...and girls on the make up obsessive facebook page are going nuts for this one :)
deville
42 posts
I have used it and found it great coverage although it is suggested you use a specific facial cleanser to ensure it is completely cleaned off your face.  Go into Farmers or where ever it is sold and check out the chart and get the samples of the two colours your skin is closest to so you can wear it for a week and make sure you're happy with the colour.  The assistants were really helpful and having a sample to use everyday meant I was happy with the colour.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Yes I've used it many times, it's got the best coverage out of any foundation I've used. I just wish it was less expensive! 
Xtinastar
165 posts
I really want to try this foundation, its the next one to try on my list. Have heard such great thing about it, so eager to try. Thanks for the tip, will def request samples of two colours to try seen its quite pricey
KrystleF
158 posts
I have pale skin and they don't have a colour that matches me, so gutted, all their pale colours are too yellow.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!