Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 posts, 8 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Helppppppp.
I went in to farmers today and was colour matched for a foundation which was great. They did an amazing job. Then after the lady removed the foundation from my face she proceeds to apply a lovely serum and moisturizer to my face. My face loved it! It absolutely drunk it up and my face has been so soft and hydrated ever since. Thought I'd jump online and check out what the prices were for them and wellllllll........Bank account says Nooooooooo.
So my question is! Do you ladies have any recommendations for a serum and moisturizer thats reasonably priced? I belive the moisturizer was for wrinkles and fine lines. I'm not 100% on the serum but going off the bottle she used and what they have online it actually looks to be a night serum.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im not sure about reasonably priced (idk the cost) but ive been using the Linden Leaves regenerating elixir and my looord. I love it. Its so perfect for my skin, im going to repurchase it. I got it in the vault and i loourve it.

Also really liked the loreal hyaluronic acid serum, soooo nice. Felt and looked like someone elses skin!

As for moisturizer i use the trilogy overnight mask (works better for me as a daily moisturizer) but i know thats spendy. So not overly helpful haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
If that fails and you cant find anything you like, use an afterpay/laybuy dealy to spread the payments over a few weeks. I do that with my trilogy stuff :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Love the Loreal hyaluronic serum, it made my skin look and feel amazing and I think it is reasonably priced around $50. Currently using the Lancome youth activating serum which I also love but that is pretty expensive. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
When I first started using Essano it make my skin quite soft. L'Oreal again has been a longtime winner.

You could also look at whether there's any good dupe products out there.
MareeB
5244 posts
I agree about Linden Leaves. The Linden Leavs body oil is one of the best things I've ever put on my face. Also the Living Nature night radiance oil, but I don't think you can buy it any more. And it was a bit pricey as I recall. Linden Leaves and the Antipodes Divine Face Oil and Avocado and Pear Nourishing Night Cream are the best mid-range products I've ever used.
Cassey
22 posts
I've found The Ordinary has some decently priced serums that I've personally found to be amazing. But the price does depend on what you end up going for. 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I used Oasis serum and loved it. I managed to grab 4 bottles when they were having a sale for under $50.00.
MareeB
5244 posts
Elizabeth Arden have a nice gift with purchase at Farmers. Tempting ...
Macs
5351 posts
I agree the big brands are expensive. Looking at my old stash i think the best I used for dry skin was Trilogy in combination with the rosehip oil . I'm currently using Elizabeth Arden it's wonderful especially those ceramide capsules but spendy . I'm lucky we have an annual sale here in auckland that I save for .

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!