Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

eek First Makeup.co.nz Order Placed - Excited

15 posts, 8 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just had to share my first purchase with you all ha ha ha.

Made my first order with Makeup.co.nz and ordered Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Dreamhouse (so totally out of my comfort zone but so excited to try) and Dermacol Makeup Cover in Shade 208 after reading massive rave reviews and watching a ton of Youtube videos lol.

For those that have ordered before, how long does shipping take? xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Dreamhouse is a beautiful shade and you will rock it! Exiting :) I've ordered from them 3 times before and 2 packages arrived overnight I had 1 package I waited a couple of days for. Enjoy your goodies once they arrive!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks lovely, I hope so, been crushing after it ever since I saw it lol.  Watch this space ha ha ha.... xxx
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Omg I can't believe I've never heard of this site before, and the prices are really good for some of the things!! Might have to make a order. And free shipping over $50 too wow!
Macs
5351 posts
I've never ordered from them before. I still haven't bitten the bullet to buy Jefree Star. There's one shade I like and it's not a available.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just received an email to say its been shipped already, might have it in time to have a play with them on the weekend.  So excited yikes lol.  

Definitely a great experience and they notify you when a product you want is back in stock.  Maybe you could ask for the shade you want to be added Macs :-)
Emily-jane
314 posts
I brought that dermacol shade 208 a few weeks ago it's amazing and a great colour match. I had been waiting for someone to stock it in NZ. They are very quick with their shipping and sometimes give free samples. I got a benefit mini mascara a few weeks ago. They are a really great site to buy off.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh yay, was it exactly as good as everyone makes it out to be? I wasn't sure if I was shade 207 or 208 and have been waiting awhile for it to come back in stock.  I have asked to be notified when 207 comes back too that way I can mix the colours if one is too light and the other too dark.
Emily-jane
314 posts
It's definitely the best coverage make-up I have used. I have extremely fair skin and it covers pimples and redness reasonably well. I like it a lot as it hasn't made me break out.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh that is good to know, I was a bit worried being a full coverage and thicker makeup cover it would break me out as others have in the past.  I also like the fact a little goes a long way.  Can't wait to have a play with it, hope it is delivered tomorrow eek.

Emily-jane
314 posts
Hopefully you like it and the shade matches. I thought it was going to be too dark but it's prefect and you hardly need any of it, so it will last ages.
Julieal
915 posts
Let us know when you get your order -sounds great !!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Will do hun, the courier has just updated saying it is with courier for delivery so should be there when I get home from work this afternoon - so excited lol.
JessB
219 posts
That sounds great! I've never ordered off [color=#291b29]Makeup.co.nz, so it's always good to hear about other orders. I've got a friend who absolutely loves the Jeffrey Star lipsticks, so I'm quite tempted. [/color]
SandyGedge
394 posts
Yay exciting hun :-) I havnt ordered off there yet and I say 'yet because I always go on the site, full my shopping cart and then exit haha one day....one day....

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!