Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

87 posts, 33 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
They're making lists.

They're checking them twice.

Activity reports are scattered across desks.

Status changes are super close.

Anyone's ears burning?

-Bex-
611 posts
eeek super duper exciting gossip fairy I love seeing badges change and being happy for everyone.

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooh I have my fingers crossed tight for a couple of the ladies. I know you will pick well xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I tried to sing it in the tune of the song but it didn't work out too well hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh so excited for the new supergirls. Hero badges are the only time i ever wear yellow ;)
charly
456 posts
Haha nice call Trudi!

Excited to see who gets lovely new badges!
First Lady
957 posts
Yeah Gossip Fairy aint no wordsmith Shaztron!

xox

chikoboo
3402 posts
Oooh exciting times can't wait to see who gets promoted and the new trio of supers =)
Macs
5351 posts
Gosh thats happening soon.
kirstyj
1732 posts
How exciting! I love this time of the quarter... got my fingers crossed for a few ladies.
MrsLissy
301 posts
AHHHHH I love you little fairy! I hope my shiny hero badge is retained but will be surprised if it is. I can't wait to see who the next round of superheroes are :D
Rezee
1964 posts
Exciting,  I can't wait to see who the new cape wearers are plus see if I guessed right!
Mila
1209 posts
Ooh exciting times, I remember when I first got the Hero badge I so badly wanted to make it to hero status !! :) Looking forward to seeing who the new heroes and superheroes are I reckon I could guess a few :)
pintsize
1072 posts
So very exciting!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Exciting for those to be named and upgraded no so exciting for those who are waiting to see how they're affected? (Me) ;) lol
Designer-mic
249 posts
oh oh oh ...exciting. Good luck lovies. Fingers crossed! and toes! and Eye Lashes! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Oh how exciting! Can't wait to see all the changes to the badges x
alikat
423 posts
Can't wait to see who gets capes. Suspect I will lose my hero badge as Uni and some other stuff in life has kept me offline for the past few months. Kind of dissapointed that I didn't get selected for a Save or Splurge but c'est la vie.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I can relate to time forcing you offline. Uni this term has been killing my free time and as such BR time. Thank goodness it's nearly over. Speaking of time flying, I can't believe it's time for the badges again.
chikoboo
3402 posts
alikat I haven't been selected for a save or spurge at all lol so hoping against hope that I keep my hero badge and that I might get one trial opportunity in the next quarter.  Coming up a year since my last trial, but it isn't the be all and end all.
charly
456 posts
Must be hard being the person who has to make all the decisions about who gains and loses badges!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I could be wrong but the lovely sooziewong got a save or splurge and I'm not sure she was a hero at the time? (correct me if I'm wrong) I think it was for the cleansing oils, which was a good article, made me want the ZA stuff! Also Rezee got the brushes recently and she isn't a hero either. Perhaps the rules have been changed :-)
Macs
5351 posts
Im not sure how it works shaz. But I definately want to buy that Za cleansing oil (after soozies awesome review) , my bossy ones nearly at the end of of the road. I hope they both get a badge.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sharp eye Shaza, I was always under the impression that save versus splurge was a perk resigned to the hereos, well it used to be.  The BR babes must have updated the rules.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have a back up of the Bossy stuff thanks to the gorgeous Shana, but I still want to try the ZA. maybe it's a sign I should wear makeup more often... Pffft nah hahaha ;-) 
First Lady
957 posts
We alternate! With oodles of members and some fabulous non-Hero reviewers we decided to go 1 SOS for Heroes only, 1 SOS open to all :) Which reminds me, I must get the next one up! xox
Macs
5351 posts
I got my bottle back when the it was queens birthday specials and it lasted me a decent length. No Za stockists here though :(
pintsize
1072 posts
I can't wait for the SOS for the brushes.. I am holding off buying any brushes until I read the outcome :)

Head Pixie
569 posts
Heehee, Charly, all I can say is that I'm glad it's not me. I'd go all Oprah on it - 'and you can have a yellow badge!', 'and you can have a yellow badge!' ....
First Lady
957 posts
Well...somebody has to be the Simon Cowell.

Hand me the chest high trousers.  Oh no, wait, I'm already wearing them.

xox

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, I was very lucky and got a Save or Splurge without being a hero. After the last vault (my first) I set myself a goal of doing two reviews a week in the hope of getting hero status this time. Well I haven't even managed one most weeks as school and preparing for my trip to Korea got in the way. I'm probably going to sit this vault out as I have waaaaaaay to many products to get through atm. Once the summer holidays roll around, I will be able to concentrate on the reviews then. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pretty sure thats the only way to wear pants Nat!?! Well, loosey goosey pants anyway. somedays I'm super gross and tuck EVERYTHING into said loosey goosey pants... Let me tell you, fiance is never impressed.
First Lady
957 posts
They just feel so right Shazatron, everything contained and streamlined.  Or so I thought until my brother told me my maternity leggings reminded him of this:

shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahahaha I cannot contain my lols right now, that's so good hahaha your brother is A+ ;-) I'm sure you're much taller and not as ginger, though so it wouldn't be quite that circular ;-)
Ringy
825 posts
Ca sera sera
First Lady
957 posts
He is very annoying when he comes up with these things because they're so funny, I want to pout and instead I giggle.  And cook him tea.

I am as tall as a 5ft 1.5 inch person can be.  And currently rather rotund haha, but I think I have the slight edge on style when it comes to the Tweedles!

xox
Rezee
1964 posts
Thanks for clearing that up, I think it's so great you guys spread the love around and I do feel very lucky to get picked for such a special trial. I legit already feel nervous about it so I hope I can review them well!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hmm yes with Milky mark 2 cooking I guess you would be rather round now! And fashion wise, well, I think anyone is more fashionable than the Tweedles ;-)  Although I did see a lovely woman in town who was wearing a matching pink floral shirt and pants, and she was pulling along a trolley thing that was covered in matching fabric. She looked bloody dapper I tell you!
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh wow, you are teeny! I'm a whole foot taller than you lol. I could imagine you are all baby, and you would look so cute with high waisted pants!
First Lady
957 posts
Rezee don't be daft, we go through the comments and pick based on review quality - so you will do fantastically!  

A matching trolley?  Where do people get these things?  That's quite legendary, gotta love an out-there dresser!

xox
chloednz
217 posts
Aww such an exciting time! Seems the last vault was just yesterday!
Macs
5351 posts
Well that did clear that one up. I can imagine kellie handing badges out everywhere lol I like simon cowell, I hope he will be nice to me hahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Rezee your review will be AWESOME!! I can't wait to read it. And I don't know where you buy said trolleys. But older ladies always seem to have them! I want a bag with wheels (again... matched with high pants fiance would disown me I think!)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kellie that is awesome! Love the image
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
The gossip fairy is amazing! Yay for status changes, it feels like they were only changed a few weeks ago, which just reminds me how fast this year is going (gulp*). Can't wait to see the new superheros, I have an inkling who they might be!
Macs
5351 posts
Reeze your reviews are good. I just brought a la splash liquid lipstick after your review.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Noone seems to have mentioned that Simon Cowell is very witty.... I presume that is what you were talking about Nat when saying you were like him (not the mean-ness).
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Rezee I know how you feel as I really felt like the pressure was on when I did Save or Splurge, knowing my review would be part of a feature article. But just write reviews as you normally would and you'll be sweet. I really enjoyed the experience. 

Shaza I think Bed, Bath and Beyond so those granny shopping trolleys. Maybe even the Warehouse? I have definitely seen them out there. My friend and I had one when we were carless and had to get the groceries home in the bus lol. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Rezee and WorldofSoozieWong I totally agree, I haven't had a Save or Splurge but just with trial products in general I feel the pressure to make sure my review is super good and I really cover everything well.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh Soozie don't tell me that. I'll want to do it from the supermarket to the car hahahahaha. Simon also has fabulous hair ;-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!