Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Ecoya candles sale

22 posts, 10 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Living and Giving have a great sale on the Ecoya limited edition seasonal candles. Despite not having that much luck with Ecoya, I've order the mini Madison set as they smelt amazing instore. Shipping is free for purchases over $25 too so that's always good. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
argh i don't need candles but really want to try the chocolate and raspberry meringue one
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's in the mini Madison set Trudi and was the one that got me. I also remember that pine one smelling good too and will save that for next xmas when artificial tree is up. The set's only $30 Trudi....so free shipping! They also had it in the big candle too! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm just seeing if my mum wants to get me the big one for part of my birthday, i'm meh about the other two but that big one..... that's cheap
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, nice work. Yeah I might need the big one after I've burnt the little one. I'm just a bit wary as I don't seem to be able to smell any candles (of any brand) once they've burnt for a few minutes. I think my nose just get used to smells (same with perfume) I've even tried rotating candles every night. Any one else experience this?
Kimrose
1415 posts
I find I can smell the candles before they are lit, but when they are burning I have to be right on top of them to smell anything, makes me sad because I really love candles.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i can't smell them strongly when i'm in the room but when i leave and come back into the room i can smell whichever candle is being used, regardless of whether or not it's lit.

Mum was super stuck for my bday so jumped on this for me :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes! That's exactly what I'm like! I have to stick my nose right up to it (not ideal) or leave the room to smell it. Are you the same with perfumes Kim? Although I tend to got with the old "if you can smell perfume on yourself, it's too strong". 

Love your work, Trudi. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am on a no spend....but a sneaky look won't hurt :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha yeah, so much for me not buying things that go up in smoke or wash down the drain. I wanted these since before I said that though. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Mmmmm I've come to love candles since starting on BR. Trying to resist spending though as I have to save for some plans I have :(
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I'm a major Scentsy fan but when it comes to baths. Candles are a better option than moving my Scentsy burner to the bathroom plus the ambience is part of the bath.
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh thanks for sharing. I've found ecoya to be hit and miss for me
Macs
5351 posts
I missed it . I’m on the wax melt train lol . I still have plenty of aroma addiction melts . They have lasted me since last year. I’d love to try scentsy .Just one bar for a try.If scentsy was Soy I would go all out and buy a lot. 
Kimrose
1415 posts
Suzie, if i wear the same fragrance for a while [a couple of weeks] I dont smell it mush at all, however if it is the first time wearing it I can still smell it a couple of hours later.
trudijoy
8375 posts
wow i smelled that chocolate candle today and LOVED it
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Thank you for posting this. I picked up a few goodies and they smell delicious. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Nice special, I will have to wait though as my fav isn't on sale at present.
trudijoy
8375 posts
so I got Mum to buy me the chocolate, meringue and raspberry candle for my birthday. FINALLY got to open it this morning and promptly went online and bought another haha. SO LOVELY!
MareeB
5239 posts
Happy Birthday Trudi :) your candle sounds amazing!
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Maree! it's divine, everyone should get one!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Happy birthday for yesterday, Trudi! That candle does smell divine but sadly my nose can no longer detect it when I burn it. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!