Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 7 members
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2505 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Hey lovelies, hope you are all having a wonderful Easter x

Just looking for some advice for little Miss 10 Munchkin who has extremely dry flaky lips.

We've tried so many different types of lipbalms and treatments which seem to help for a little bit but then her lips go back all dry and flaky. I keep reminding her to drink water but it doesn't appear to be helping. They are not cracked or bleeding either.

Any suggestions on what else I can do? 

trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6545 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
The Blistex Lip conditioner in the white pottle. I have it handy all the time for dealing with the havoc wreaked by all the flying, air conditioning, temperature changes etc I put myself through. Sorts out even the most horrifically chapped lips in 24 hours. Can’t be any Blistex, must be this one. 
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2505 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oooh thanks hun, haven't tried that one yet. Will hunt it down at the Pharmacy today.

Loved seeing all your holiday snaps on Facebook, looks like you had an amazing time.
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6545 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks luv! Still going tbh, in HK today and tomorrow then home :D 

At the stage where I’m starting to miss my own bed a little bit but it’s been an amazing trip!
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
805 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I constantly get super dry, horrible lips. I have tried everything.  I now use lush lip scrub then Blistex lip conditioning balm in the pink tube. I have so many lip balms but it is by far the best.
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3158 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
  I've found the Hurraw Moon Balm to be more moisturizing than the other ones in the line since it's for overnight. I'm currently using a sample pot of the Laneige lip sleeping mask at night and really liking it. I got it with a sample pot of the sleeping mask for around ten bucks off Yesstyle.
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1721 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Not the best for you, but I find when all fails I go back to Vaseline.
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5141 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
My big girl just came back from nanas in Tauranga with dry lips too . I’ll definitely try some of these suggestions.
SmileyPisces
REVIEW EXPERT
132 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Blistex lip conditioner for me as well.. Quite soothing for the lips =D.
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3158 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I  also use a lip scrub my fave is the Frank Body one as that one has some oils and sticks to your lips so you can get a good even scrub. I like to use it before I hit the shower and I just rinse it off. Also a drop of oil, any skincare oil even a bit of coconut oil before you apply your lip balm makes a difference.
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2505 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks for all the product recommendations - I picked up the Blistex Lip Conditioner (could only find the tube version in store) and also Blistex Medicated Relief. 

Will see how we go with those.