Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Double Farmers Beauty Club Points

15 posts, 12 members
MrsO
196 posts
Hey, ladies Farmers just emailed me, it's double beauty club points today, 30% off Revlon skincare, cosmetics and fragrance plus if you purchase any beauty product online you get an Aromatherapy Natural Handcream worth $15.99 free.
MrsO
196 posts
Forgot to say, the 30% off Revlon is until Monday.
alikat
423 posts
I didn't need any, but I took advantage of the Revlon deal and the double points and picked up another bottle of Colourstay foundation. Very naughty of me as I'm meant to be saving. But it'll save me having to spend the money further down the track. Moreso as there is a pump on this bottle and no pump on my open bottle... so I might just use this pump bottle up and then decant what there is of the no pump bottle into the bottle with a pump. Sound like a plan? yup.

MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks for the tip MrsO :)
Rezee
1964 posts
30% off is pretty good. I just had abit of a spend last friday so im going nowhere ner there today lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thanks for the heads up I was actually just thinking about going down to Farmers today seems fate written now =) Need a wee purchase to perk me up and as I drained the last of my favourite perfume this morning I think it is time I grabbed a new scent, get double points on that will be awesome!!

-Bex-
611 posts
ARGHH i wish, oh to be able to go shopping right now! i havent left the farm for 2 weeks now and im feeling like a hermit! oh to go shopping watch out town the day i can FINALLY go!!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Stopped into farmers and tried modern muse rouge. While waiting for it to settle I picked up the shiseido ibuki travel kit to try it. Found out shiseido will be doing GWP starting next Wednesday. Double points means I hit the next $20 voucher today before I buy the perfume. Score 1 for me. Score 2 because I am spending my well being allowance from work and don't need to justify it because it is meant for the doctors, silly work giving prezzie cards to all staff and not getting receipts.
Macs
5351 posts
I wouldn't mind trying Chi chi or Antipodes from farmers. I always miss these deals lol
Astariuss
29 posts
Oh no! I brought a few things yesterday, ah always the way! I should probably keep in mind that these sort of things happen on a Thursday at Farmers haha!
tabykitten
186 posts
I'm just wondering if any of you might know the answer to this - if you use gift cards to buy something, do you still get points? I have a couple cards I was thinking of using, but decided to save them till there's a good GWP because I wasn't sure if I'd get points for using them today :) 
chloednz
217 posts
I'm hoping that you earn beauty points on gift vouchers too as I had a $100 voucher to spend online today, the points bonus would be nice!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I Went to farmers yesterday with my vouchers ready to spend up large, but there was nothing that I wanted. Even items the I though i wanted.. didnt appeal to me! Something must be seriously wrong with this shopaholic.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I did that too Binary, rushed down as my store closes at 5.30pm with the focus of using my vouchers and taking advantage of double points for a perfume,  they didn't have the one I wanted but I did get handed a bunch of samples so that is a bonus =) The new Versace one has me all excited so I might just have to get that next time double points come around.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh i didn't even think of fragrances! In all honesty, i am trying to finish a fragrance before i buy a new one! Personally, i hate choosing perfumes because they are so expesnive so you want to make sure you get the right one and i have had several impulse purchases that were a waste of money

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!