Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Double Ended Makeup Brushes, How do you store them?

8 posts, 6 members
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
I have a few double ended makeup brushes that I frequently use and adore, but the thing is I find it hard to store them in an efficient and easy access way. 

My other bushes I got cute holder for off eBay, but if I put my double ended ones in there the bottom brush will get ruined. 

So what is your tips and tricks for this?? HELP!!!!
Rezee
1964 posts
I keep all my brushes in a goodie box ( a subscription box). It's not too big and they all can fit laying flat.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I'd love to know this too!! I have stopped buying double ended brushes because of this but would love to know how to store the ones I have.
kirstysays
762 posts
Double ended brushes are a pain in the neck alright!  I just have mine in my brush holder with the denser end at the bottom.  I like them on my dresser where the rest of my brushes are.
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Yeah having them in a sample box is a good idea, but I want them togetehr with my other brushes I use frequently. I need to invent some kind of holder for double ended brushes hahahaha
Manda129
419 posts
I store mine all togther, you know how sometimes brushes come with those little plastic covers,
I put them on my double ended brushes and just push them into the middle of the brush when i need to use it, It means you can store it upright if need be as the plastic protects the brush :)
brushandbullet
395 posts
I don't use mine anymore but I used to balance it on the top of my brush container, wedged between all the brushes standing up if that makes sense. You could also get a little pencil case if you have quite a few?
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
brushandbullet, Wedging the in between sounds like and good idea I might actually try that! Thanks!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!