Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

does your hair grow stupidly fast?

9 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
mine does.  I have to re-dye every two weeks for at-home dye, and salon dye only lasts a week or ten days longer.  Doesn't help that my hair is dyed dark brown and my regrowth is grey-white!

any miracle solutions? :/
Macs
5351 posts
Yes its almost near my bottom. I haven't got grey hair yet. Im way overdue for a cut and dye.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I don't have any miracle solution but I wish my hair grow like that... I feel jealous trudi.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I wish my hair would grow that fast, although maybe I'll be thankful that it doesn't grow as quickly years away when the greys start coming in. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
you got it in one tannygirl. Rajvee be careful what you wish for, i'm CONSTANTLY dying it!
MissQT
1547 posts
my hair grows fast too. I'm not at that stage where I have grey hair and I don't dye my hair, but have you tried that hair powder that you apply to your roots to cover regrowth? I think there is one by colour wow that you can get at farmers?
Artemis
311 posts
Mine does too - but it grows 'out' instead of down! Like it actually grows into dreads, its incredibly hard to take care of, I know people often wish they had more volume but this is ridiculous and its not nice at all, just looks knotty and gross.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Mine is soooo slow! I really would love my length back after cutting it short after Bubs was born, it's getting there but it's defienetly slow. It's actually quite funny, a friend took a photo of me every 3 months through my pregnancy with my 3rd and it was awesome to look at how long my hair got! I think it grew faster while I was pregnant.
MareeB
5239 posts
Ooh me too Amy - my hair was amazing when I was pregnant -thick and soft and grew really fast, and my skin glowed.  We're lucky, other people lose their hair. Hormones do all sorts of things - good and bad!!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!