Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

30 posts, 28 members
Danni
324 posts
forget they've ordered something until it turns up? Literally just happened with my package off feel unique! I was like why is the courier here Im not waiting on anything open the door and realise! Hi I'm danni and I have an online shopping addiction :p
triffid
151 posts
Ha Ha welcome to normal behaviour.
I now keep a note of what I have ordered by creating a folder in my email account.Each day I check it to see where things are as you can track most of the parcels journey.
It also makes me remember to check my letterbox twice a day as some couriers are lazy and dont come to the house even though I have paid for it
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
yes, i always do this!! sometimes i get so excited, other times im dissapointed if its not the thing i was hoping it would be
shazatron101
5112 posts
Can't say I do - I don't delete payment emails or shipping emails until I have the parcel in my cold little hands. Just in case something goes wrong haha :P
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
OMG same here! I save all my comfirmation emails for online orders but since they take so long to arrive I usually forget after the first week. Then when I get them it's like a really awesome surprise.
Rezee
1964 posts
yes, sometimes I do. Its usually because I've ordered from a few different places at once or because I ordered from a place that has a long shipping time.
I actually like forgetting, its nice to have a surprise! 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Not unless I've ordered from overseas and it takes a very long time. Other than that... I never forget *evil grin*
Mila
1209 posts
Yes !! I did that this week...I had made a couple of orders at different places and had forgotten that I ordered the tarte amazionian clay foundation....excited to try it !! 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
only occasionally. I have a folder labeled "shopping" in my email box, so then I'm not constantly looking at emails, waiting for the goods. Normally my Beauty related items arrive quickly, but I did a monthly subscription for an embroidery mystery box which comes from the UK - that always catches me by surprise - especially because this was paid 3 months in advance & they arrive about 7-10 days after the Facebook notification tells me it's on its way.
I am also trying not to purchase so much.
-Bex-
611 posts
Haha yes quite frequently i forget until it arrives and then its like oh thats right i forgot i ordered that.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I save all complete transactions and tracking numbers etc and list everything on my memo pad on my phone, then delete everything once I have my items in one piece :)
alikat
423 posts
I use the Deliveries app on my iphone and it pushes notifications through about deliveries so I can ensure that my enabler has received my parcels :)

And I save all the emails until I have the goods in my hands (or my sisters hands and she has sent me photos to show me that they've arrived in good order)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I haven't brought anything online but if I had the cash to flash that often I'd probably be the same lol :)
hahaha  yes, sometimes.  Especially if I have packages arriving to my home, my post box and my work place!  
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
The only one this happens with for me is caff10 on fb. I buy dresses off her. It take awhile for them to arrive 4-5 weeks so when it lands here its exciting.
bronjenks
253 posts
Not normally but sometimes I will get a few parcels on the same day and its just like Christmas, lol.
notjaya
62 posts
Not really. It's like I have a tracking system at the back of my head!
MareeB
5241 posts
Not usually, as I tend to buy more from shops and less online, but occasionally if something takes ages I forget!
Lutece
1849 posts
Hahaha! Awww Danni you are cute! I can say NO I havent (yet) but there is still plenty of time, normally when I order something I check my mail everyday until it arrives haha
janini9
341 posts
Yes, I've bought stuff online from Lime Crime when drowsy and didn't even remember doing so. When the parcel arrived I was really confused as I had no recollection of ordering. A check up through emails and PayPal and yes indeed it was me. I have now removed my quick links to my credit cards in case I do it again, although I am in love with what I sleep bought ;)
tannygirl
3392 posts
No, I remember what I order and anticipate receiving it in the mail.
glamfish
87 posts
I have this issue! Payday comes and I'm like whoot now I can get this and this and this and this...Then I forget what i've ordered and it's like Christmas when each package arrives lol. Glad i'm not the only one!
ladythorn
108 posts
I don't!! I'm so impatient, I hover over the mail box or check the tracking on parcels several times a day. Haha! 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
sometimes I forget everything  x
or I order and forget to complete it ha ha crazy as
Julieal
915 posts
That happens to me a lot as I often order on line and especially if it is from ebay the times can alter considerably -My partner gets quite cross with me! Ha! ha!
Designer-mic
249 posts
Im hearing ya. :) :) :) . This happens to me so much of late. It's got to the point where im surprised and slightly disapointed when nothing turns up. 
taylie11
15 posts
This happened to me with my makeup geek eyeshadows! Was so happy when they got here!
Rezee
1964 posts
You forgot makeup geek!? Lol, I was so anticipating mine!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
It sounds crazy to forget MUG, but when mine arrived i was like.. ooh whats in this parcel! I knew my makeup geek products were coming, but did not think they would arrive that quickly so i was suprised
I have only shopped online once or twice and each time I was bitting my nails (and the order wasn't even for me I'd just helped sort it out). I have with free samples I've ordered/requested because sometimes they've taken so long I've assumed that I'm just never going to ever get them.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!