Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Do you have a ‘signature’ look you love?

17 posts, 13 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
For me I mix it up but bright pink lips are kinda my thing now

oh, and the hair I guess 
tabucutie
1811 posts
My signature look is generally my long hair but I'm considering cutting it. Haven't been bothered with makeup much due to the weather but will probably make an effort as it gets colder.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hmmmm for me I think it is my hair too. It's super long and at the moment a deep burgandy. People always ask if my hair is real haha.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Long hair and lots of eyeliner haha

My make up look I mix up a bit, but glitter is probably my other 'look'.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I enjoy sparkles. I have glittery eye shadow and blush.
MareeB
5241 posts
Nope. I'd change everything if I could.
MareeB
5241 posts
Sparkles are great for you Kim. You are a beautiful sparkly person x
Kimrose
1416 posts
Naww, thanks Maree! Oh by the way I have your perfume on special at work, 90mls for $19.99. Do you want a bottle?
MareeB
5241 posts
Aw thanks Kim, I really appreciate that. I found some in Dunedin on Monday so I'm good thanks, but its so nice of you to think of it xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Looking homeless hahahahahahahaha
but probably my hair. I am so glad its stopped moulting like the clappers
trudijoy
8375 posts
Love these! Shaz pretty sure you don't look homeless lol
Macs
5351 posts
For make up I love doing a full face of make up . 
 Usually for work I do full foundation contouring, brows, eye shadow , my hair in bun only cause we have to have it tied up . 

On my lazy days I do foundation , brow mascara , mascara , done . 

If I go out I'll do false eye lashes , hair down or a hair up and  full face make up .
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I do a full face everytime. I do a cat eye but I don't line the corners on my inner eye. I'm a fan of natural brows, a medium to light coverage foundation look and if I contour it's really soft, sometimes I skip it. For a lip colors I like anything from fuschia to pink nudes to coral nude shades.  
   I have been going to beauty school this year and decided to wear more colors and red and so have been incorporating a blue drop liner in to my eye cat, paired with orange and orangey brown eyeshadow for contrast and then wearing a red lip. It might sound like a bit much but I have tiny Asian monolids and so it always looks a little more muted. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
My signature look is always powdered foundation with bb cream, moist natural looking pink lips, and my natural dark hair with the same hair style and no-make up eyes hehehe. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Mmmm my signature look would probably be shoulder length brown hair (would prefer purple but still trying to get the right shade arghhh), BB/CC cream, black eyeliner and ultimate favourite lip gloss (Essence lip plumping clear and sparkly).

Nicola_yeah
15 posts
My signature look is foundation and blush,  full eyebrows,  orange and brown eye shadow and a winged eyeliner,  lots of mascara, no lippy.  Hair straightened then curled (it's usually a frizzy curly mess)  
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I wouldnt say I have a signature look as such but I'm definitely a pink eye looks kinda gal. Anything from a soft romantic pink to a bold dark pink or I love me a bit of pink glitter on top :) 
im not much for a bright lip but I enjoy a cool tone pink the most 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!