Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Do you have a colour ‘comfort zone’?

4 posts, 3 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Today I’m attempting to rock red lips (pic on wall). I wear pink usually and I LOVE it, very much my signature look. But I have reds that I want to wear so I’m trying them. My face doesn’t look like my face though !

Anyone know what I mean?

Man I need emojis on the forum to jazz up these random posts lol
Helibabi
101 posts
Yesssss I get you! I love plums and generally gravitate towards them. But have dared to buy a few outside my comfort zone lately - Pinky colours. Just need somewhere to wear them now need to be brave and not doubt myself. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh I love a good plum too. Pinks just make me happy :D
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have different colour comfort zones for makeup and lippies. For make up I have tried most colours. In terms of lips, i'm keen on most colours if the formula is well done. I love my reds, purples, plums, berrys, not so much into bright pinks. The pinks are probably my least worn of my collection.

On a side note, I think I am over the matte look which is a bit of a problem as 90% of my lip collection are all matte formula. I am into moisturising formulas. Think i'll just wait until I have used up what I have/ what for them to expire and then buy a whole new range.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!