Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 5 members
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm really tired today but after a cooked tea and a nap, I'm now getting around with eye brow and eye lash dye, and an egg white face pack on. I like doing things for myself. What do you guys do at home, and if you're great at doing it, what tips do you have for us?
MareeB
5244 posts
I bravely posted a pic on the photowall of the face pack, brow and lash job in progress.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Wow, Maree, even with egg white and brow tint on, you look amazing! 
MareeB
5244 posts
Thank you Silvene! The egg white temporarily removes every wrinkle :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I tint my own brows and lashes, wax my "moustache", and thread my eyebrows.  The only thing I pay to have done is waxing the lady garden.  It's easier than trying to turn myself into a pretzel, and less painful if someone else is pulling off the strips. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I remember doing egg whites in my teen years! It's been a while lol. I do my own brows, hair colour and pretty much everything else lol. I even trim my own hair sometimes. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'd love to wax myself but I'm waay too scared. I do a fair bit of shaving and IPL thanks to BR! I admire you trimming your own hair Lisa. I used to cut and colour mine but it's way past my ability nowadays :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I do my own mani/pedi, brow plucking, mo waxing and face masks. Get my hair cut and braz waxing by professionals.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wax my brows, and his "unibrow" its not even noticeable but he feels better with it done haha

I do my own nails, and i do the squidlets. Doing them from birth (she used to fall alseep while i did them!) Has helped immensely and now i even file them for her cos she inherited her fathers man nails

I do my own hair, bleaching roots and colors, always wipe the dye off as soon as im done, the walls have little splatters i never noticed so they purdy now

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I dyed my hair blue black last night. It turned out brilliantly apart from the tips of my ears are a bit blue lol! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahaha lil smurfy!! Cute

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!