Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Current ‘Cheap treasure’ products

23 posts, 14 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
What are the things in your collection that are low cost but amazing? (supermarket but also anywhere cheap, think less than $15)

my top 5 are probably:

- Garnier Hair Food (I prefer the papaya one) 
- soap and glory hand cream (yes it's Mecca  but it's like $5)
- Lux Evenly gorgeous scrub
- just about anything from Skinfood
- essence nail polishes
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooooooooh... let me think..

Burts bees lip balm
Inga ford soap (been usimg one as a face wash lmao its been g r e a t) 
Skinfood coconut mist
Palmolive shower gel, its coconut and frangipani and its so damn good!

Thats all i can think of currently hahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooooooh that shower gel sounds amazing! What colours the bottle? I'ma hunt  for it 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hmmmm....

Garnier 3 in 1 clay mask
Skinfood hydrating serum
Palmers cocoa butter
Original source raspberry and vanilla body wash

RamblingRose
1280 posts
Essence mascara
Nature Box Macadamia shower gel
Dadi Oil cuticle oil
Glow Lab moisturiser
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its black n clear/product colored lol
Emily-jane
314 posts
Fun thread Trudi. 

From Mecca:
morphe mini buffer brush, $9 and Juno & co sponge $11. Good dupe for beauty blender and personally prefer it.

supermarket:

batiste dry shampoo and
only good body wash and handwash are my favourites.

trudijoy
8375 posts
Sounds like a Sunday mission to meeeee
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yesss its so nice. I love it. I hate that its a smallish bottle and soooo spendy tho hahahahaha

My sunday mish is to make undies!!!! Im so excited hahahahaha. Also buy dirt, crc spray stuff and wall hooks hahaha oh and look at ladders lol
AboutFace
413 posts
L'Oreal elvive dream lengths conditioner
Essano hand cream
L'Oreal hyaluronic sheet mask
Wet'n'Wild luminous primer + brushes
EcoStore lipbalm
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Voeu Micellar Water
-Love Beauty & Planet Petal Soft Body Wash
-Thank you Coffee Body Scrub
-Natural Instinct Dark Circle + Wrinkle Correction Eye Cream
-Skye Candle & Body Care Vanilla Lip Balm
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Essence eyeliner (the way I go through it the cheaper the better).
Hurraw Lipbalm
Can't remember the brand, but the nail files in the plastic case for $5 at the pharmacy. So good for carrying in your handbag.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Good topic. I can't think of many but I do love the Essense Lash Princess Mascara, the Elf lip scrub and the Wet n Wild Petalette eye shadow palette
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
This is making me want to go and buy all the suggested products! I love the brands Essence and Wet'n'wild. I've brought the clear brow/mascara gel from both brands multiple times, definitely my fav under $5 item. Also the gel liner by Essence that I can double up as an eyebrow pencil.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Adding things to my 'must try' list :D
Kat555
143 posts
Essense brow wand is pretty incredible for under $10 I think. 
KnotJustAScarf
43 posts
I second the papaya Garnier hair food, that stuff is amazing and smells so good! I also love Maybelline baby lips lip balm (cheapest at Pak N Save and so nourishing on chapped lips) and the thankyou line of scrubs and hand cream.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Speaking of the Garnier hair food, anyone tried the new aloe one?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nope! Love the papaya one too much to try anything else 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I recently had some really bad cracking on my heels, so painful! I found a cream called heel fast, it was $4.90 & is the best cream I have ever used on my heels. They are back to normal after 7 days of continued use. Highly recommend this cream!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds great Lisa, i'll google it shortly. Will need a new heel cream shortly :)
MaddieR
7 posts
I was about to start a topic then figured I should check to see if it's been done before, and of course you girls are on to it so of course it has ...

Our naill buffer has been worn to the point where it is useless for anything except a quick buff. Went to buy one at a department store and they can be expensive! But I'm sure you get what you pay for.

However ...

Was in at Look Sharp and found some that are just a couple of dollars and have seven levels of grit. They work fine to the point that we went back for more so there's one in the office, the lounge, the bedroom and of course on the dining room table, as you do. 

I don't expect them to last forever but so far so good.
I will love to try the Garnier food hair products see if I can see a difference in my hair. 

I will look out for the papaya one. Can't wait!! Thank you

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!