Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Current beauty wish list

15 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
What are you currently... 

a) intending to buy

b) coveting but can't buy at the moment

For me....

a) Snow Fairy shower gel, travel sized skin care now that I have plane tix booked, maybe a new summer perfume

b) probably nothing bc I've bought ALL THE THINGS. Maybe Chantecaille stress repair which is beautiful, but prohibitively expensive   
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Only intending to buy things that have run out and need replacing and I don't have a back up for. 

Coveting all the Christmas gift sets that aren't out yet (and don't fit the category above lol). 

Currently awaiting an order from Cult Beauty of the Jordan Samuels Skin cleansers that I use in the evenings. Yes, I do like to have at least three different cleansers on the go at one time lol. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil.I love it so much.And Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Overnight Firming Mask.
MareeB
5244 posts
Mmm I actually fancy some Lush products for Christmas too :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Only intend to buy items that need replacing.

Coveting Givenchy l'interdit perfume.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Intending to buy.. more bumbum cream hahahaahah but not any time soon, im hoping mr shaz gets it for my birthday hahahaahahaha
And maybe the new trilogy oil? I dunno yet

What was the second one? I want all the christmas too soozie but im yet to see anything good hahahaha 
siouxsannah
261 posts
My backups have backups! Sometimes I am running low on something, so I buy a replacement, only to find that I already have one! But I think I will buy the La Roche Posay hand cream soon. It is really good and a really good price.

I am coveting the Huda Beauty mini purple Pastels Obessession palette from Sephora, but I have no justification for buying it. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Revised answer, hoping to get my hands on that BBBE box!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I want the biggie bum bum cream but I don't want to spend $124 on moisturiser lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhhh i saw that and i want it tooooo theres so much itd last foreeevvverrrr
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
All the Tom Ford perfumes just added to Mecca's website!
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am only buying to replace

I want/ neeeeeed a few of the Christmas advent calendars from all over the place!!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I figure a great way to end 2020 and a great way to bring in 2021.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think ill be buying the xmas bbbe too it looks fantastic haha
Macs
5351 posts
I have too many things now . I don't need anymore . Maybe a new brush set lol 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!