Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Curious ... Is it just me?

9 posts, 9 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Whenever I see a new name pop up frequently on the forum, I tend to click on the name and go have a look at their profile and read their “About me” section.  Sometimes this is empty, sometimes it turns out to be a spammer, and sometimes it’s someone with an interesting profile. 

Do do any of you ladies on BR ever look at anyone else’s BR profile? Or is it just me?  (After admitting that, I now feel a bit like a BR stalker.  Oops!  Haha.) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I look sometimes, usually after a person has said something interesting in a forum post or review. Or something nasty.

AboutFace
412 posts
I think most of us probably has, it's only natural to be curious :-)
Not too often.  If someone's review or a comment catches my attention, I might.  I guess I look a the number of posts under their username, if anything.  After being out of action for some time, it is nice coming back onboard and seeing a lot of "old faces" (no pun intended!!!) are still here  :-) x
triffid
151 posts
Mainly if it seems odd like a spammer
tabucutie
1811 posts
No I don't i'm not too interested in other peoples profile. Usually I look at the amount of posts and if I am interested in their perspective I will look. Also if I like a review i've read I will check out their profile.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Hahaha it’s ok to be curious. We are only human. I think it could be useful reading someone’s profile when you want to find those with a similar taste in products as you do ;)
MareeB
5239 posts
Sometimes I do. I have periods when I spend waaay too much time on here.
Kimrose
1415 posts
I hear you Maree, although there are some that would argue is there such a thing as too much Beauty Review? lol

I dont usually look at profiles but now I am curious  so I think I will be having a wee peek.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!