Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Cult Beauty free international shipping

23 posts, 8 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Cult Beauty have free international shipping until midnight Monday ((U.K. Time). They stock The Ordinary (and most products seem to be available), Charlotte Tilbury, Pixi, Huda and heaps of other brands not easily available in NZ.

I've used them before and they're great! Currently deciding which The Ordinary products to try next. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Dangerous! There is heaps of products I’ve been wanting to try on there... :S
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha I did post this with you in mind, Kirsty! 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I find it so funny how often shipping can be the thing that puts you off making an order... I don’t mind dropping $200 on your site but you are going to charge me $10 to ship, hell no!
Sophia
203 posts
As a side issue, which international sites have reasonable shipping costs? I've ordered a few things online only, due to the cost of the shipping being worth more than my order. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awesome I am keen to try some of The Ordinary products. Off for a look :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Damn most of the products I want are out of stock.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Same here Lisa-Lou. Soozie I noticed they have free shipping if spend over 40 pounds so I might revist the site another day. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
They seemed to have most of The Ordinary items yesterday. I guess lots of people have taken advantage of the free shipping. I managed to get a couple of things I was after. The other great thing about Cult Beauty is that they take the U.K. sales tax off orders sent overseas. 
Julieal
915 posts
Yes shipping can be off putting as ofter the shipping cost is too high as they add in packaging as well -plus the time you have to wait it is sometimes easier to buy local and paya little more.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I had an email this morning to say my order has been shipped already. They must have plenty of people working over time as it would've been 11pm Sunday night U.K. time. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooooh what did you purchase @worldofsooziewong? Sounds exciting.

I'm obsessed with Soap and Glory so might have to make another purchase from Mecca.  Ahhhh what have you started lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
mumof3 I just got a serum foundation (hopefully I've got the colour right this time) and the marula oil. It came to the grand total of £11.50 lol. 

Haha, I've created a Mecca monster!
MareeB
5239 posts
Whats a serum foundation soozie?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, according to The Ordinary: Serum Foundation is a medium coverage foundation with the lightweight feel of a serum. The internet was going crazy for it when it first came out. I've ordered one before but it was way too dark for me. 
MareeB
5239 posts
That sounds really nice Soozie, it would reduce that dry feeling foundation sometimes has maybe?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I'm currently using The Ordinary Buffet serum and Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face sunscreen under a long lasting foundation and it just feels like I've got moisturiser on. That sunscreen is the best I've used. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm dying to try The Ordinary!
MareeB
5239 posts
Erm I'm embarassed to admit I still don't use sunscreen! and I spend a lot of time outside when I'm not working. Your one sounds great soozie.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I was really bad at applying sunscreen until I got at this one as I hate the stuff. This just feels like really lovely skincare. Can't recommend it enough. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh that is so exciting, super keen to hear what you think about the oil, must admit I'm pretty curious over that one.

What shade for the serum foundation did you pick last time and which one this time? I want to try but I always seem to get the wrong shade arghhh. So hard to gage what shade you are when purchasing online lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I used findation the first time I ordered and it came up with 2.1p. I went for 2.0p this time so fingers crossed. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I was on there today but nothing really grabbed my attention apart from The Ordinary products. I want to use up some of my Tarte and Lush products first before I purchase anymore. Well, that's the plan, whether I stick to it is another story lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!