Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Crazy days ..

11 posts, 6 members
MareeB
5239 posts
How's everyone coping with the crazy season? I've been on the open road a bit during the past few weeks and I have to say, there's less traffic than usual! weird? yep. Just trucks, lots of trucks ...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Pretty good here. Got my last day of work tomorrow then drive to Nelson on xmas day. Hopefully the traffic is not bad!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I was doing fine until the inlaws decided that they would randomly turn up and drop off gifts we asked not to get >:( so now im a ball of rage and emotion and cant sleep haha
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh dang ... the season of awkward moments..
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes it is :( 

What food is everyone making? We're having ribs :D very excited cos I LOVE RIBS hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmm ribs.....drool! We are having roast pork with crackling and roasted vegetables, brandy snaps, pav, chocolates lol I always eat too much!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We're doing a pork belly in the Weber on Christmas Day, hopefully there'll be crackling! I need to defrost and salt it tomorrow.  Will be serving it with apple sauce, potato salad, tossed salad, and garlic bread.  Dessert will be build-your-own mini pavlovas (meringue nests, berries, grapes, cream, etc.).  I'm hoping to get most of it done and into the fridge tomorrow after I finish work, so that Christmas Day is pretty fuss-free, just the tossed salad and garlic bread to sort out. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Tis definitely the crazy season. I got my shopping done early but still seemed to be racing round getting little things.

We do a roast lunch for Christmas Day, but it's the croissants, fruit and fruit mince pies for breakfast that I particularly look forward to.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thats what christmas is for lisa! 

Yyuuuuummmm it all sounds bloody good
MareeB
5239 posts
We did Christmas dinner today then tonight I ahd Christmas tea with a friend. Double dose of new spuds, salad, pav and brandy baskets. I am soooo full! I'm treating tomorrow as new year and skipping the next week seeing as Christmas is over...but still have my BBBE saved for tomorrow morning :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Crazy days indeed. Been extremely exhausted the last couple days. All I'm focused on atm is staying hydrated and getting rest. My work week is almost over. Looking forward to a week break.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!