Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Crayola make-up!

14 posts, 11 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
OMG I so want this crayola make-up ! Childhood fantasies come true!
thirtywinks
60 posts
Looks interesting! I wonder if we can only buy it at ASOS from here..
Maybe these will turn up in the next vault wink wink nudge nudge
MareeB
5244 posts
They match your profile pic stunning-simplicity!
I see they have just popped up on asos $19.83 each I thought they would have done maybe a small pack with a lot of the colours in them in the shape of crayons
thirtywinks
60 posts
Imagine a kid mistaking it for crayons and using it on their art project. Haha! That would kill me
KiwiLass
174 posts
thirtywinks, haha yeah that would be terrible! 
Agree that a pack of different colours would be the best. Would be so much fun experimenting make-up wise with different colours!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
These look cool but imo a little too costy for the novelty factor. Like yeah, the crayon thing is nostalgic but I'd rather pay the same price for a product that has really nice formula or is better value.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha, they look cute.
Macs
5351 posts
It’s so cute . I must not buy though until I’ve panned more lipsticks and eye shadows.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha looks cool! Not something I would use though.
rachelgm
12 posts
It all looks so cute, sooo nestalgic! But I don't think I could justify spending that much, I watched a review from James Charles on the weekend and it all looked a bit average :( 
Such a cool consept/idea though, just wish it was a bit cheaper!
Artemis
311 posts
I feel Crayola are a bit late to the party, have you see a brand called The Crayon Case? https://shop.thecrayoncase.com/
tabucutie
1811 posts
I saw the Crayon Case in a Jeffery Star youtube video, I though they were the same thing, but they have registered separately.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!