Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Countdown Health and Beauty sale

13 posts, 12 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Countdown have huge markdowns on health and beauty this week.  I just grabbed the item i needed - another Garnier Micellar Gel wash - and the whole Garnier range is 50% off so it was only $5.99.

Well worth a look if you're needing to stock up on anything!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Theres a Skinfood trial kit for $12.50 which is very tempting! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I randomly went in and come out with some great scores! There were so many great deals!
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Oooh I already spent quite a bit of money this week but I do want to try the micellar wash although I do have a full bottle of micellar water. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh.. a lot of empties on the shelves hahahaha... Better go and have another look... Hopefully the sale goes on until next week... Fingers crossed they refill the shelves soon hahahaha =D
Macs
5351 posts
I need to go in there tommorow for some food . I’ll have a look .
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yeah I bought another bunch of garnier face sheet masks :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Bugger, not going shopping until the week after. However they seem to have these good deals often, maybe I will catch the next one.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I picked up a couple of things :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Wow- unusually for me, I haven't been in there this week. May have to call in this evening...
Julieal
915 posts
On for the week so hopefully will get there before they run out
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So I ended up getting the Skinfood facial at home kit. Not that I needed it but the sizes will be good for travel. Also came in a cute jute drawstring bag. The only other thing that caught my eye was the Glow Labs trial kit but I'm sure Tabucutie is right and they'll have a similar offer again soon. 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I noticed the whole ganier range is 50% off, just too good to pass up

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!