Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Congrats on 120,120 REVIEWS!

14 posts, 14 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just noticed that reviews have reached 120,120! That is awesome and that is a lot of reviews! There is super awesome reviewers and all the ladies behind the scenes that are updating content and giving us opportunities to do reviews for free! Many thanks as always, congrats!
Julieal
915 posts
Wow Incredible !! I totally agree Congrats to all
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That is a lot of reviews.

I've read at least 120 of them before buying products ;p
Helibabi
101 posts
Wowsers!!!! Congrats BR! Well done ladies :) 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Awwww, thanks lovelies! We literally couldn't have done it without you - which is why we love and appreciate y'all to bits!! 

I remember being referred to the site by a friend and I can honestly say it helped me keep my sanity during my girl's baby/toddler years. I've met some super lovely people thanks to BR, discovered amazing products... oh, and got to achieve a lifelong goal of becoming a pixie ;)

You guys rock!!! XXX
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
So awesome BR and ladies xxxxx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats, ladies! 
MareeB
5241 posts
I love reading reviews.
BR has certainly been my safe place and first port of call every day :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow, that was super fast! The last time I logged on it hadn't even reached 120000 yet!
siouxsannah
261 posts
Congratulations BR!
MissDilly
229 posts
Yay! Congrats BR Team.... I think I joined when reviews were 112K 'ish....so I think I'm still a newbie, and a couple of reviews off 100 lol (newbie!!) - but such a great community and source of fabulous beauty wisdom.... 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Woohoo how awesome!! I know a lot of work goes into this site, you BR ladies are amazing! As is this community xxx
zadonkzs
5 posts
That is wonderful. Congratulations. I have so much to catch up on being a newbie. 
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats. That’s a lot of reviews. I wonder what BR will do when it hits 200,000 .

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!