Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

63 posts, 40 members
Macs
5351 posts
Just wanna do a quick shout out to the new heroes. Congratulations! 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Agreed
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay! I hope the new ladies are really happy!
 Congratulations on new statuses  :-)   Well deserved lovelies. x
Kimrose
1412 posts
OMG! ! I just logged in....I am a Review Hero! I am so happy and thankful.
alikat
423 posts
OMG I'm a hero! Thanks BR ladies! I've only been on here since April but it feels like forever - a forever home for my addiction!!
RachLouise
218 posts
I got promoted. Im over the moon! Thanks So Much BR!! Congrats to all other new heros :) xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Congratulations to the new heros, and you too Kim_Rose! Plus a big congrats to the reinstated heros x 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Er.Mer.Gerd. :O literally had no expectations of getting hero and boom. Today has just been wonderful (after 12 pm anyway... before 12pm... no thank you!!!!) Thank you BR xoxox
-Bex-
611 posts
Good heavens!!!! Really BR? Thank you SO much. (You have made my eyes leak!!) xx 

CONGRATULATIONS to the other lovely beauties xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yay congratulations to the new heroes well done ladies xx
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Congrats to the heroes and super heroes, all of you deserve it. I'm really pleased for you all.
janini9
341 posts
Congratulations to the new Review Heros, how exciting is your Friday night now? :)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Congrats to all the new heroes so well deserved and to the reinstated heroes too!! 
MissQT
1547 posts
congrats to all the new heroes! :)
sam_clarkson
205 posts
awwww congrats ladies *warm fuzzies*
kirstyj
1732 posts
Shazatron I'm so happy for you! I love you in the forum, you have such a great sense of humour and you are always making me laugh.
Macs
5351 posts
K3r1pakai where are you?? Congrats girl.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Baaawww KirstyJ you give me the warm fuzzies (even though I'm so cooolllddd) thank you. That's the sweetest thing ever xx 
SandyGedge
394 posts
Congratulations ladies :-) xxx
sam_clarkson
205 posts
everyone that has it so deserves it. it isn't something I ever thought I wanted but I might try for next cycle, would be nice to get it just once :D
Macs
5351 posts
I agree Sam. Some awesome ladies. 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Congrats to the lovely new heroes and the reinstated ones. Enjoy your shiny badge :-) x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Goodness me!!! Thank you so much for the hero badge. I'm over the moon. Loving seeing the excitement of new and reinstated badges
mallomiss
569 posts
Congratulations to the new heroes! And the lucky ladies that got to keep their badge xXxX
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh wow thanks for this thread I've been MIA today but twas a buzz to see the posts in IG and then to Chek my space and see the change of badge I was taken back. Did not see that coming. Wow wow wow thanks beautifuls and thanks BR XXXXXXXX
kirstyj
1732 posts
YAY ladies! So happy.

For those that don't have the badge anymore you are still loved! Everyone makes such a big difference to the site and it wouldn't be the same without any one of you!!!
Danni
324 posts
Holy moly was not expecting that at all! Thank you so much BR after only being here since April I didn't ssee it coming :) and congrats to all the other ladies that got a badge/reinstated xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Congrats everyone :) Fun times!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Congratulations everyone!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Congratulations everyone :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
And yes congratulations to everyone of you even if you didn't get upgraded we are all in this for the love of everything beautiful inside and out xxx
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yay so excited for all the new heros! So cool to see. And also pretty stoked that mine has been reinstated!

Haaapppyy Friday! :)
Jesse
745 posts
Congrats ladies :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Well done everyone - congratulations xx
MareeB
5239 posts
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT???????????????????????

Oh my God! Thank you sooo much BR!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahah Maree, you're adorable :P
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow, I didn't expect this and it is the most exciting thing to happen to me for ages! I can't believe it !!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks BR! And congratulations everyone! 
taylor_bexy
22 posts
Congrats ladies on the new roles ????
MrsLissy
301 posts
Awww this thread gave me the biggest smile! Welcome to the club girls! I literally went ballistic the first time I was made a review hero so know how stoked and proud you all must be feeoing. Enjoy it because you all so deserve it. I can't believe I kept my shiny yellow badge. My blog has taken up so much of my time since I launched it and I've hated having less time for BR. 

k3r1pakai
1185 posts
@Macs thanks lol I was MIA but yayyyyy
farmerswife I already thought you were a hero anyway.... xoxox
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I can not wait to see who the new superheroes are
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Well done all of you. Great to see that all those faces who are busy helping others particularly in the forum are recognised! Love all your work xxx
DianaN
143 posts
Congratulations to all of you - you're all so deserving of it!! :)
Macs
5351 posts
Im excited to see the new superheroes too. Should be interesting aye.
mallomiss
569 posts
Do they not do the Super Hero badge at the same time?
Macs
5351 posts
I think their announced next week .
Jesse
745 posts
Normally they do but we still have tasks to do, so the new ones will be announced next week!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Congrats new heroes! I love seeing all the new badges :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!