Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

comment help pretty please

29 posts, 12 members
I got me a new larger screen phone last week, and while beauty review is awesome on it. For somereason i just cannot comment on anything ie on the forum, trail team etc can do everything else. also commenting on the forum from my netbook and pc are really slow. use chrome for the phone and firefox on the others. any ideas lovely ladies?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I have to press comment like 30 odd times under photo comments. It's annoying but just keep clicking. In the forum push comment once to change the colour of the button then push again and watch the blue fine line along the top and then you see comment posted
Thanks I'll give it a go. takes up to 30 seconds from clicking submit reply to saying its been done, rest of the site is super fast :)
-Bex-
611 posts
just keep clicking, I mainly use my phone for BR because my computer is really only used for business. But now and then I will go on the computer. Apart from lots of clicking I also find if you comment on the forum and the thread is new say only a couple of comments it's easy and only need to click once. 
Thanks heaps :) so much easy on my phone
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My phone also does this! For the life of me I can't comment on anything on BR when on my phone, i push the Submit button and it just highlights what I've written. so during the day I check BR on my phone and then Drag the laptop out when I get the chance.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
There is a little button on that row of buttons above the the comment writing bit and the 5th icon is an underlined T with a little x beside it. For my phone and tablet if I press that I can then write away. It can still take a few seconds to process though.
_Nicole_
124 posts
This happens to me too! It's so annoying. Every now and then it lets me comment on the forum on my first try but sometimes I just have to sit there and keep pushing reply. Good to know I'm not the only one, I thought my phone was just being dumb
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I haven't tried posting in the forum from my iPhone but it won't let me go to the brand directory and click on any brand names that are in the middle/bottom of the list of any particular letter. It's really frustrating when you're standing in a store trying to look for reviews on something before buying!
Macs
5351 posts
It happens to me on my iphone 5. One time I saw some really good threads. I was on holiday and it just wouldnt work. I was annoyed.Im on my laptop now because it works better for me. It's funny because it's picking and choosing threads that I can reply on. One time I made so many comments on someones photo on the photo wall all because my phone just wouldnt post. Anyone have these problems on a Samsung Galaxy 5, thinking of upgrading later on in the year.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I use the Samsung Galaxy 5s Macs
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh kelzbelz that's so funny - you clearly got the click under control my friend :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My phone is pretty good for BR and all Internet activity. The only problem I have is when I don't spell check or enter comment too many times. I now know to wait for the blue line to start then finish. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Love the big screen & I was a little concerned about the vault but evidently it was all good.
lmao just came back to the thread clearly i'm good at adding 5 of the same messages but still not from my phone and delays on the comp. :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's weird how different devices interact differently, huh?  I can do nearly everything on my phone and on my Mac, but my (admittedly junky) PC stuffs around.  I can only link in the forums from my Mac, not from anything else at all.  Photowall comments are weird from my phone; i have to press below the submit comment button to get the comment loaded.

ragingfrog
1289 posts
I use my laptop and work computer, work computer still looks like work when on here during the day.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!