Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Collaborations

9 posts, 6 members
MareeB
5239 posts
I was just thinking that it would be awesome if BR did some collaborations with companies like Puraz and Bestow Beauty for BBBEs with health foods, beverages, and supplements, and maybe even pamper foods from handcrafted chocolate shops etc Can you think of any other NZ companies you'd like to see represented in a food/supplements style box? we could have food and beauty month or supplements month, or something like that .... just a thought ....
MareeB
5239 posts
I know there are other boxes of this type but theres always room for improvement and anyway, we already belong to, and are loyal to, this particular site.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
It’s a good idea maree.. just need to make sure all the food items would have a good use by date.
MareeB
5239 posts
I just think it would be a great way for NZ brands to reach a wider audience and I like doing things via BR.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooh yes definitely be keen on a collaborations box.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I love this idea!
Macs
5351 posts
I love that idea Maree.
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks Macs. I need more temptation to spend money (ahem) ..
Kimrose
1415 posts
Great idea Maree! Here's hoping

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!