Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Cleanser and Exfoliator in one

8 posts, 5 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've been using the Trilogy Sensitive cleanser which I really like however I prefer to have a scrub type consistency so I know I'm actually doing something with my skin.  I also love my friends Coffee Scrubs that she makes so why not combine the two to get even better results I thought - bam, new addiction - Coffee Scrub Cleanser ha ha ha.

I'm loving this combination so much, so what products have you combined to make your products even more amazing for you?
Julieal
915 posts
You could just apply the 2 together ? AS you use the cleanser more than the scrub probably not practical to have a one product combination but a time saver thats for sure.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha that's what I'm doing hun lol :-)

When I'm in the shower, I mix them both together to make the one product ;-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i had a bit of my fave Lush shampoo left and i bought a bottle of cheap two in one to use as shampoo on a weekend away. Ended up mixing the two together (not 100% sure why!) and it's lovely
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I was actually considering doing something similar! I like the trilogy cleanser's creaminess and gentleness but some days I just need a bit more omph, I'm considering using half of it up and then mixing in a really gritty exfoliator/face scrub. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I do this too! I use either the exfoliating scrub from SkinFood or I use LUSH Ocean Salt in my cleanser. It's awesome :D
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've also been using Lush Washgreens Shampoo and coffee scrub together to make an amazing body scrub. I can't use the shampoo in my hair sadly but still wanted to use it as it smells amazing. Everytime I use this combo I sleep so well. Such a shame it's a kitchen only item.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Also agree with you Charmmykitty, the Trilogy cleanser is so creamy but like you, like some oomph to my regime. I also feel that my skin is getting a really good exfoliation and deep cleanse all at the same time.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!