Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Christmas Ideas

7 posts, 6 members
rockchick_123
15 posts
So im having a bit of trouble deciding what to get my sister for christmas (shes is 22) I want to get her something beauty related as she always comes to me asking about products etc and raids my make-up haha. I want to get her something unique, maybe some new brands she can try out for herself. Has anyone seen any nice gift packs in stores or online or just ideas in general? :)
isemonger
224 posts
Perhaps this is a silly idea...

But for people I am not sure what to get I like to get them something I would love but wouldn't buy for myself. Pamper products.

Maybe something from Lush like a face mask?

Or perhaps an EOS lipbalm which I am dying to try!!

Or even a voucher for an amazing salon/ spa treatment/ spray tan etc

Good luck x
funbeea
114 posts
Depends how much you want to spend. Revlon have some really nice packs avalible at the moment.
Rhiannon135
74 posts
Lots of Brands are doing great deals this time of year.
Za has 3 step skincare packs at half price the retail value or you can buy any 2 items and get a third free
Natio has a deal when you spend $40 you get a free gift bag.
There are hundreds of offers, these are only a couple, drop into your local pharmacy and take a look. So many gift packs.
Rhiannon135
74 posts
These are the Za packs, they come in a beautiful bag too. I would reccommed the Za 1-2-3 Save! Total Hydration Moist Skincare Pack http://www.mybeautystore.com/category/Za/?b=24
analesha13
129 posts
Why dont you do up a little box for her? Put in some choccies, a couple face masks, nail polishes etc. Or a LUSH gift voucher! I know farmers have a huge sale on tomorrow. I think some parts of beauty have 30% off.
deville
42 posts
Great ideas - maybe you could focus on one area of the face eg eyes and buy an eyepencil, mascara, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil or some brushes to help her on her way?
I'm sure she'll love whatever you decide :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!