Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Christmas BBBE

39 posts, 12 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Is everybody ready? the link will be here in just minutes ..
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im almost at checkout, but i wanted to double check something so i have emailed the crew about it haha if i miss out between now and the reply, well, oh well haha
tabucutie
1811 posts
I didn't read anything on the link, I just bought it. But now you got me wondering if I should have read it first Shaz lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha nah it was just a question, i, for some reason, thought heroes got a 1 time discount and i wanted to see if it was true and if i could use it hahaha but i dont think i can?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I think it did say something about heroes getting a discount on boxes but I remember reading somewhere it can't be used for this box....pretty sure because it is already so heavily discounted. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah i think i read the same now that youve mentioned it, but hey never hurts to double check right lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Shaz, on the link to buy it says: Due to the phenomenal value included in this box, no promotional or discount codes can be used when purchasing.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha! Well. Mayhaps i dont know how to read! Now to make a powerpoint presentation for mr shaz as to why i need it bahaahahahaha

Thank you soozie and lisa! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hope it went well Shaz! "Because it's Christmas and you asked for it" should do lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha it did, but not those lines. Hes getting upset with covid making everything he wanted to get me turning up as sold out so he was more than happy to get the box! I hope it arrives while hes at work so i can have a sneaky peek bahahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I didn't get one but excited to see what you all get!
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm also not opening it until Christmas Day. It's my only present to myself and I'm spending most of the day by myself as well, so the BBBE and some Couplands Christmas cake will be my Christmas :) woohoo
I cannot wait for this to arrive. I'm still not sure if I will keep entirely for myself or gift the odd stocking filler as well :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Aww that's so sweet Shaz, what a lovely man.

I intend to leave this for Christmas day as my only gift to self. I'm also like "good luck with that" haha.
SandieNZ
424 posts
I got one - so ridiculously excited for it! And fairly certain my negligible willpower will mean I open it as soon as it arrives haha
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I opted not to tempt myself but look forward to seeing people's posts on the photo wall.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just got an email saying they added a product,  i assume thats for all boxes not just the 5 (!!! Well done BR!!!) left hahaha
First Lady
957 posts
hahahaha of course all boxes Shaz, we're the Beauty Godmothers, not Grinches!

It's such a lovely box, I'm not surprised it has sold out!  I think you will all be very happy come Christmas Day!!!

xoxoxox
MareeB
5244 posts
I can't wait! Merry Christmas and happy birthday to meeeee
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha well. Ya never know ;p (i do though, youre all lufffllyyyy)
ive never tried tthe newly added product so im prriiiiiddyyy excited for it
AboutFace
413 posts
Super excited to receive this it's my first BBBE. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Me too - it looks epic!
ree_nz
247 posts
I am super excited! I think I bought one of the last ones available - which is even more exciting! This is only the second box I have bought but I just couldn't resist - had been staring at it for ages and finally thought 'why not treat yourself'?! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im secretly hoping it arrives on the 16th so i can have a sneak peek before giving it up for xmas hahahaha
I cannot WAIT for this parcel of goodies to arrive!!!  :-)  I will be opening the moment I get my hands on it.
AboutFace
413 posts
Yay my BBBE arrived tonight, can't wait to open it next week. It's going to be hard to resist the temptation to a sneaky peek ;-)
MareeB
5244 posts
Me too! I put mine in the back of the wardrobe and will try to forget about it until Christmas Day :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Received mine on Tuesday! Love the box its so cute. Wrote my own card and its sitting under the tree.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I opened mine bwahahahahahahaha

Only because the box of body shop stuff i bought got confused with this, so thats under the tree and i got to have the box hahaha 

Its AMAZING
MareeB
5244 posts
Eeee I can't wait to open mine on Christmas Day!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm excited to see what you all got!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Id put a picture somewhere for you Lisa but thats spoilimg so i shant... yet lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh got me wanting to have a peek. Let me know before you post and ill avoid your insta shaz lol
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@shaz, you could always pop a pic on your Insta story, anyone who doesn't want to see it can just avoid your story for 24 hours ???  Just a thought. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha! Nah i wont post any spoilers. I didn't even think of the story thing silvene haha but i dont use that feature anyway hahaha.

All ill say is, y'all will love it :D
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yay, can't wait! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
wow that box was soo good, very stoked with it!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Totally amazed at my willpower but I HD to wait for just the right moment when I wouldn't be interrupted and I could fully appreciate it lol.
I've just opened the box and FREAKIN WOW!!!! It's incredible - thanks so much BR Babes!
MareeB
5244 posts
Me too Sandie - and I especially loved the perfume and skincare samples. Luxury!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!