Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Chemist Warehouse coming to Henderson!

9 posts, 6 members
Sophia
203 posts
Woohoo!
in the empty store at Waitakere Plaza/Mega Centre/The Boundary, aka by KMart.

tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh no way! That is amazing!!! Best news since the Westgate one opened which I have only been in once. This one will be closer to home! Thanks for posting :D
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Interesting.. .=)
Kimrose
1419 posts
Oh yes! Very exciting news for our Chemist Warehouse family
tabucutie
1811 posts
This has opened! My sister has been and says it is amazing. I'm yet to get there, might have a look on my next day off.
Sophia
203 posts
Hmmm, I have to say that compared to Westgate and St Luke's, it's laid out in a curious way. Fragrance is split up in 2 areas and it makes the place a bit disjointed. Am going to have to spend longer in there to get used to where things are, but that's my excuse to tell my husband.....
I'm glad of having a branch closer to home now though.

tabucutie
1811 posts
I prefer the St Lukes branch to the Westgate one. It feels less cramped? I have to go near Hendo today so am considering popping in. I don't really need anything but I know if I go I will definitely pick up something. I'm lethal that way haha
Macs
5351 posts
I’ve only been to Botany Downs and Manukau. Might be an excuse to visit St Luke’s lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I There’s one opening in Glen  Innes  too, and I wouldn’t  be surprised to see one at Sylvia  Park in due course. 

I still want Priceline though! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!