Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Check out the pic I've added to BR Photo Wall

12 posts, 10 members
Hi Everyone. I've just shared a pic to the BR Photo Wall of what my area of the shower looks like - as in what products I am currently using.  Share a pic of what yours looks like  :-) x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Grsat idea but I’m too embarrassed to post mine lol. I’m a bit of a shower gel fanatic it seems! Also I have a shower over the bath so it’s all in different corners of the bath so too difficult to photograph. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Your shower looks really clean Whittakers. I actually don't keep much in the shower because I share it with my family so on the wire basket I have my shower cap, soap dish, a crystal spray deoderant and my foot pumice. Everything else is in my room or in the case with my shampoo bars they get stored in the cupboard once they are dry.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Done. I love my shower storage - the bottles in the middle are 1L, it’s a big shelf  lol
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Wow you guys have a lot. I keep most of my stuff under the sink and only have what I'm currently using in the shower.
Lol I have everything else in my bathroom cupboard.  But there's nothing more annoying than deciding I need something and I have to get out of the shower to retrieve it lol.  I keep all the 1 litre/larger size bottles under the sink. And I utilise (and use) my fiance's shelf lol.  
MareeB
5239 posts
It's so nice and tidy!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I’d happily take a pic of mine, but our single-shelf suction-on shower caddies are so small that you wouldn’t be able to see everything that’s crammed in there ... there’s one row of product hiding behind whatever is in front.

Crammed into my little shower caddy is: Natural Instinct Cleansing Oil, Garnier Micellar Gel Wash, Garnier Charcoal Face Wash, La Clinica White Brilliant Cleansing Gel, Ethique in-shower container holding a bar of St Clements shampoo, Mmm ... That’s Nice! Sweet Orange & Clove Body Wash and a disposable razor. 
Macs
5351 posts
I just seen pics. Interesting to see what products you all are using . 

I have no storage. Everything is on the ground . My shower sux. Tried many hanging baskets etc all broke over time . I will sit  this one out.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am the same Macs, storage is bad. Mine takes up the corner which can be annoying.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I saw those on the photowall (I check the photowall first before forum). I was like wow that's personal but good on you.

There is nothing fascinating in my caddy except for the caddy I like that I got recently. Pretty basic in there atm. Skinfood soap, pumice, shaver, Natural Instinct Skin Refining Cleansing Oil, Essano Clear Complexion Purifying Gel Cleanser, face exfoliator, body exfoliator, Chuan Spa Shampoo and Conditioner(my favourite items in the shower atm).
MareeB
5239 posts
I'd never post pics of mine - it's way too messy.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!