Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Calling all BRBB Veterans!

85 posts, 31 members
alyshajayne
92 posts
So just because I am trying to be EXTRA prepared... when the BRBB does go on sale where do you access it? Under the Beauty Box drop down? or somewhere else? :) :) 

6pm on Wed will be dinner time with my three kids and hubby plays cricket on a Wednesday (often at 6!)... might be an early dinner that night! ;) Orrr I'll be starting class 10 mintues late on Friday, I'm sure my students won't mind ;) 
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh, I hadnt even thought of that part! I think it might be but hopefully head pixie or natalie will come on to let us knw for sure.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Usually its a seperate pop up tab but that was before there was a dedicated BRBB tab. Good question
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
It works similar to the vault. It wont be activated until the times allocated to buy. So have the laptop on with visa in hand. Don't go refreshing every second tho as it could make the site lag.
Ringy
825 posts
I was wondering about this too! I checked through every tab last night trying to work out where I'll go first on the day!
Macs
5351 posts
Probably going to be under that Beauty Box tab. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat's confirmed on the forums that it will appear under the Beauty Box tab...

my advice?

- have your computer/device on and ready (like you do for the vault) because they'll go fast
- have your credit card ready and make sure there is space on it!
- once you enter your details, wait to be redirected.  Don't navigate out of the screen!
- buy it :D

Those are the most important things I think hehe.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Most importantly....breathe!  I remember the first set of boxes out my hubby actually shook me gently as I was waitng as I was literally going blue holding my breathe.  It's not the end of the world if you miss out tonight, there is 2 more other opportunities.  If you miss those there is other boxes, have been and will be later on in the year!

Relax!  *enter zen state*
alyshajayne
92 posts
Thanks guys! I have my card number memorised so that helps ;) *entering zen state* 
First Lady
957 posts
And remember just have the 1 tab open!

If everyone sits refreshing 5 tabs the server has to work even harder trying to balance 5 times the load...slows it down for everyone!

You might be surprised, 6pm is right in the middle of many evening routines, so this could be the quiet round of the sale :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hope you're right, Nat!!
alyshajayne
92 posts
Hope so Nat! EEEEk the countdown is on! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
1 hour 8 minutes and counting down!
First Lady
957 posts
Step by Step over on the FB page - much less crazy than the vault, so remember to just enjoy the shopping!

xox

sam_clarkson
205 posts
argh im so nervous and excited
shazatron101
5112 posts
I quite like when something like the BRBB or the vault or even status changes come around - you see far more people in the forum, some you haven't seen for ages! It's awesome :D
Head Pixie
569 posts
31 more minutes ... just saying .....

(I can't wait to see how quickly they sell!)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I'm so stressed out right now, haha. This is (hopefully) my first beauty box so I'm a tad nervous!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
** wonders if that's what Nat was doing when the site was down this morning ;) **
Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)
First Lady
957 posts
That was the Boffins Trudi - they up the servers for the increase in load and it pulls the site down while they do it!

Me break things?!  

xox
alyshajayne
92 posts
Does anybody else have the ROCKY theme song going on in thier head?..
trudijoy
8375 posts
break things, no.  Tease us by taking the site down for a couple mins on the biggest day this month.....?? :p

haha
Macs
5351 posts
Rocky theme song lol.
First Lady
957 posts
alyshajayne - everyday, but that's because it's my ringtone haha. Sylvester Stallone was my first love...seriously.  The crush won't die! 

Trudi - I don't have the power to pull it down (a good thing, I have butter fingers!).  Haha nope, serious game face is now on! Honest! xox
Rezee
1964 posts
10 more minutes!!!!!
ginger_snap_nz
11 posts
8 minutes and counting

ragingfrog
1289 posts
I am feeling a little survivor ish at present
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha Nat part of me did wonder if it was BR secretly going 'for crying out loud Trudi you're meant to be getting ready for work' lol
Danni
324 posts
Ahhh BRBB or a gym membership?! Is this a reason to take money out for course related costs? I think so :P
_Nicole_
124 posts
7 minutes!!!!! YAY
fingers , toes and everything possible is crossed
kirstyj
1732 posts
How exciting! I am even on my partners proper computer to hopefully speed up the process... (and make him start cooking tea)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I like the way you think KirstyJ
chikoboo
3402 posts
There I was snuggled in a warm bed after work and the alarm that I remembered in good choice to set goes off.  Off flies the duvet, startled hubby and sending cats flying....get outta my way!! BRBB countdown!! woohoo xx
kirstyj
1732 posts
Lol I did the same Chikoboo! The things we do for the BRBB!!!!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
yay so happy got mine, first BRBB yay
chloednz
217 posts
Yusss I've got one! Thanks BR am so excited for my first BRBB!
Ringy
825 posts
woo hoo - got one - it was super easy!
Danni
324 posts
YAY managed to get my first ever BRBB and they're already sold out!!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Got mine but it was a suspense bc it was a bit glitch but still worked in the end I was on the edge arrrgh
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay! I got mine too! So happy. I see they're sold out already! 2minutes. Hope everyone got one that wanted one tonight.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Too easy guys! Now to play the waiting game :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
in and out in less than a minute!  Tantalising survey too.  YAY.  So excited for this BRBB :D
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I got one!!! And WOW they sold fast!! Any official word on how quick it was?
Super quick.  
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay, I got one. I was so nervous that I was going t miss put. There was only 15 left when I clicked add to cart and that was at 6.01!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Took a full 60 seconds to load down here! but I got in at 43 remaining, then once it got into pay it read 30.  My cold fingers have never flown so quickly upon entering my credit card details for fear I had lost mine.    But yay!! I got one =)

trudijoy
8375 posts
sold out already!
Koni
444 posts
It took me 4 mins and once completed I went back to see how many are left and it said 2? Amazing!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Smooth process like every other time. Thanks BR computer fairies.

There was 123 left when I got my precious into the cart.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!