Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

buy sephora favourites from sphora us

9 posts, 7 members
YVONNEVIO

I have been in New Zealand nearly three months and I am still learning new things now. And I'm interested in Sephora 20% discount this year. I'm going to buy 3 sephora favourites sets, an urban decay makeup setting duo, two benefit bro kit sets which are sold in sephora nz as well but they are a little bit pricy, and I may buy a Hourglass foundation and a Becca eye palette. The total prize without discount is 388 dollars. That's quit a lot of things but I guess the weight will not be too heavy.

I have googled a lot about Youshop, MyUS and Shipito but still not sure which company should I use because I've never bought cosmetics from Sephora us. I have no idea about the volumn and package!

Shall I buy some of them such as benefit brow kit sets in nz in Christmas sale? 

Can you please give me any suggestions or just a little bit your own experience? If a nail polish remover is a prohibited good please tell me too.

Thank you!!

PS. Please excuse me if there are any grammar mistakes above.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Hello. I have not heard of the other two, but I have heard that YouShop is good for shipping from US. If you buy from the NZ Sephora you get free shipping if you spend over $75. Not sure about the US one's shipping threshold though.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Youshop is good for shipping things from the US here. But unfortunately Sephora US doesn't ship to Youshop, I don't know about other mail forwarding companies though. I did have problems trying to make an order from Sephora to Youshop last year. I tried to get them to ship to my friends address in the States and my Mastercard was rejected by them and it never was rejected before and I did have enough money to cover the order in my account.
  In the end I had to pick out the holiday items I really wanted which was the Bite Beauty holiday sets and look for them on e-bay. Luckily I managed to win the two auctions. I would recommend checking if those Sephora Favorites would be on e-bay or maybe amazon. Or wait to see if they get added to the Sephora NZ site. I know the sets I was after were later added to Sephora NZ months later after I paid a pretty penny for them online.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Sephora US wised up, they along with several other websites actually blocked the youshop address. So even if your card goes through like mine did, your order will not be delivered and will be cancelled.
What I suggest is for the non Sephora items you can check out the company's own website some will ship to NZ directly or will be able to advise you of a NZ supplier like Mecca beauty, Smith and Caugheys or Makeup.co.nz.
For Sephora items check the sephora.co.nz website they do seem to have most of their items
Rezee
1964 posts
I so wish the Sephora NZ had the full range. Like I'd really love to buy some of those favourite sets plus Tarte, Urban Decay and Too Faced. If you do figure out some way, be careful about how much you spend at once though. You'll most likely get a customs fee on top of that.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Heya if you're interested in the Benefit brow sets they're accesible here in NZ online thru smith&caugheys; & for $54 I don't think it's too bad a price. Also when factoring exchange rate & shipping I suggest going thru Smith & caugheys.

For the favorite sets thru Sephora US ensure that they're worth it like that they have a full size item in the set or you'll end up kind of spending more money on deluxe items. For example favourite sets such as the perfume set or fragrance sampler I can't be sure of its exact name bit that set comes with a certificate for a full size item in store but I guess those would only work if you ordered thru a friend whoch in this case isn't a good example.
A good example of a set worth while would be the give me lip set as it has 2 full size highend items in it for a bargain price another is the Sephora favorites most coveted bc imo it's worth it & always the lash stash is a good pick aswell as the Urban Decay setting spray duo pack that's one free.
I've never ordered directly online only gone thru a friend who then sends on to me. So I can't comment about how the process works sorry. I hope my novel has been helpful though especially with the benefit brow set & this month more sets are coming out thru Smith&caugheys; that are already online in USA. I just wish we were as affordable as they seem to be however if residing in the USA their prices seem steep for them.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It's me again lol if going for Becca foundation & eye set perhaps go thru Beautylish they have the range & a payment option when your total order comes to $100 I enjoy shopping with them. Mecca also sells Urban Decay & will ship to NZ for flat rate $15 when ordering over the phone they can either ring you at your discretion or you ring them. Mind you Mecca doesn't have the duo special.
I really wish we could buy the full range from Sephora NZ. There is so little to pick from and the NZ one just flat out doesn't have perfumes. The US site has Atelier Cologne(who I just got a tester pack from), Tokyomilk, Juliette has a Gun(my fave perfume house), Comptoir Sud Pacifique and all are brands you have to really dig around for in NZ or get insanely lucky on NZsale. 

Seriously, if Sephora NZ carried Juliette has a Gun, I would have thrown a good $500 or so at them within a year.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yes even our Sephora the brands they do have they don't stick their entirety such as the Milk range or items are constantly sold out. Such a pain.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!